Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Damn that TD looks amazing along with other girl! What day are they at again?

These girls are really looking good! Wow yours are going to finish way faster than mine, if you can go by looks. My Spliff Seeds WW are on day 66 and I'm thinking 2 more weeks at least, although WW2 may finish sooner. I'm waiting on a loupe so I can see the trichs My buds Are fattening up too on WW2 so I know it will be soon, but WW1 is going to go longer.

Damn that TD looks amazing along with other girl! What day are they at again?

Hey man thanks, it says the day on the top of that post.

- - - Updated - - -

These girls are really looking good! Wow yours are going to finish way faster than mine, if you can go by looks. My Spliff Seeds WW are on day 66 and I'm thinking 2 more weeks at least, although WW2 may finish sooner. I'm waiting on a loupe so I can see the trichs My buds Are fattening up too on WW2 so I know it will be soon, but WW1 is going to go longer.

Thanks for stopping by dude. yeah they are a good bit along and think its because of stunning them. I love White Widow man what a classic.

Hey Briain!
Just read through this thread and I am really amazed.
Your TD is a beast, I'm growing 5 of these beauties myself (being in week 5) and if mine only reach half the size of yours by the time i enter week 7 I'd be very proud.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much dude, hope to see you here more often.

Day 47 and still vertical growth :)

32 inches! I've never had one go that tall, what size bucket is the TD1 in again plz Briain ?

Love it when they reach this point, all the flowers joining up in a spiral around the stalks, on the way to Bud-City :)

All the best,

steely

- - - Updated -

Day 47 and still vertical growth :)

32 inches! I've never had one go that tall, what size bucket is the TD1 in again plz Briain ?

Love it when they reach this point, all the flowers joining up in a spiral around the stalks, on the way to Bud-City :)

All the best,

steely

Hey Steely glad to have you stop by dude and thank you. I have always grown my autos in 25- 30 litre pots. But i will say they will only get this big if you use perlite. Perlite is the key to big soil grows in my opinion.

Can't wait to see the next pictures. :3

Thanks man il have some up tomorrow, sorry very busy today.

Lovin it. Awesome work dude.
thanks gloom appreciate it.

Back