Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Day 42

End of The Week

At the end of week 6 now and tomorrow is a fresh week for all the girls. I have been constantly messing around/ changing with the feeding/ watering times because of the amount the bigger Girls are drinking. I have now decided that is best to feed every time i water so thats roughly four times a week for the bigger ones.
Think Different #1 is massive and is easily drinking 5-6 litres of feed every second day, she is still growing up the way and continues to bush out too. Im still having to move the lights back every day and i managed to give her a small bit of nutes burn. Cal/mg is still showing signs so now we are on full dose (2ml per litre). She is the biggest Auto i have grown up to date and is 28 inchs Tall and over 3ft wide and thats with the extreame bondage. If you count the main stem that is about 1 ft long with the bend on it and another 2ft or more of untrained growth , thats give me a plant that is easily well over 3ft tall and 3 ft wide.
By the way thats not the main stem thats above the rest of the canopy on Think Different #1, thats a side branch, Crazy!!!

Think Different #1:

BujdIeRl.jpg

wpa78Otl.jpg

1UYuRLMl.jpg

2JrxDtQl.jpg

hGzTyvdl.jpg

YE1lzSBl.jpg

Y3SwuLVl.jpg

HaeX0dYl.jpg

6rXyrCUl.jpg

820hArKl.jpg

FSQpDfhl.jpg

elLJXENl.jpg

hSqLIghl.jpg

qNER8CNl.jpg

NDxaoetl.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

3yXVEJpl.jpg

e8ye5vpl.jpg

5LFYVcml.jpg

3yEdrf5l.jpg

i8vSOYQl.jpg

tQTdLHWl.jpg

cQaxIwjl.jpg

Dude I think you'd get away with putting a tree house in that TD that a bloody tree trunk
:drool:

Wow, that looks fantastic, what a trunk on TD1! Not that the other plants aren't great looking. It's going to be real interesting seeing those swell. I'm gonna have to slap you right now :slap:

Cheers dude really appreciate that man, its a pitty the rep isnt working at the moment. Hope your doing well man.

I didn't know that the rep's not working. I get a confirmation that the rep has been given. I'll have to remember to come back and slap you when it's working again "Bailers Booya"

yes i get the rep in my settings but it just isnt added on yet, but thanks again dude. I was told they are working on it however so all is good.

Honestly that stem looks so damn freaking fat and she looks huge for a week 6 !!

Hey Brian they look awesome!! I've got to learn from your LST skills man...

Thumbs up!:tiphat:

Back