Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Looks great man. I'll be following this, I'm doing a royal queen ww that I just started. Plan on doing a mzar next as everyone has good yeild with those. Good luck man..

Thank you dude, yes Mazar is great yielder really nice indica high.
I hope I have just as much good luck as you with my ladies if they ever pop above soil. LOL Looking fantastic :Sharing One:

Thanks man, they will eventually just dont over do it, less is more if you get me.

Great grow you have! I like the pics of the WW. It looks very sativa-ish, as does one of my two. The other however is this monstrous, indica dominant BUSH! Lol! It now has 7 branches that look like tops a 4 of the 7 are as tall or taller then the actual top! It literally crowding the other plant! Good thing the more sativa is much closer to finish than he other! I'll be posting pics of mine in my journal later today.

:Sharing One:

Hey Pop thanks for stopping by, yeah i got to say i have noticed that myself even the last time i grew AWW she looked real sativa like but it was proper indica stone, top class. Il be over to check out yours it will be nice to see.

Holy mother they got big quick. The past week or two I've been so busy with my own stuff I didn't really watch the progress and today it's like boom, the things are triple the size. Have you ever tried using a salt clearing solution like FloraKleen for your flushing times?
http://www.superiorgrowers.com/general-hydroponicsr-flora-kleentm-clearing-solution.html

Thanks dude for the link, i never really thought about it. Are these going to work as well as they would in a hydro in a soil? This would be a great thing for me to use consider the amount of nutes im using. edit: i read down a bit says its good for soil too so one question would be. Does this mean i wouldnt have to flush with as much water?

- - - Updated - - -

TD#1 is looking mighty impressive for 34 days, great job Briain!

Thanks DB man, i just hope she finish's around the same time as the others and not longer.

Last edited:
Hi Briain, I believe these types of flushing chemicals, Drip Clean, Flora Clean, UC Roots, etc all use a type of propriety acid which does something, I'm not sure what, but guessing, breaks some ionic bond, or keeps the nutrient molecules chelates or stops them falling into suspension, so that you can easily wash them away with water and so that they are readily available to the plant and don't clump up into salty hardness.

I'm not 100% sure of its' effectiveness but I'm going to believe what it says on the bottle unless I hear otherwise. It says in soil / coco that every two weeks you can give it a water with Flora Kleen solution until there is run off (so like a normal feed) to avoid build ups and lockouts.

UpDate:

So its not looking good i put 4 seeds in the ground last saturday and only 2 have come up and one of those died. I really dont know what ive done wrong i usually get 100% germination every time. There are close up pictures of the dead seedling and i took some of the only widow thats up and going too.
Did anyone else have problems with these seeds? i bought them from Dutch Passion when they were first on sale and i got 3 bams as well.
Anyway i have sent a email to Dutch Passion so i hope they get back to mea dn try sort something out.
i think im going to wait another day or two and see if the Bams show face if not im going to pull the only white widow and see about starting all four again but i have no seeds left.
Im very dissapointed this is the first time this has happend to me.
Here are the pictures i hope you can see them.

Hi,

yea the Dutch Passion Seeds are not good!!! I bougt 3 Blue Auto Mazar and not only one Germinated! I tell this my Seed Dealer and he say he hat a lot of Problems an a lot of People have Germination Problems from this Breeder! My Dealer send me 3 Seeds again and i hope they are Germinated.....

ROyal Queen Seeds are the Best!!!

Hi,

yea the Dutch Passion Seeds are not good!!!

Pretty much the polar opposite of everything i have read in the last fortnight. I mean, unless the countless growers with countless journals are all conspiring together...against their peers.....and themselves.....

Wewt...doubleposting

Last edited:
Blimey Briain! Been ten days since i looked in here and i can't believe the difference !

Loving the horizontal spread on TD1, all looking green and healthy that's what we like to see :)

I notice some pics are missing from day 24 and day 26.

Keep it up !

steely

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

yea the Dutch Passion Seeds are not good!!! ...

You can't judge them on one purchase !

And there's bound to be variation and fails with so many seeds, good thing about DP is that they are eager to help so if you contact them about a problem they usually sort it out for you.

steely

Hi,

yea the Dutch Passion Seeds are not good!!! I bougt 3 Blue Auto Mazar and not only one Germinated! I tell this my Seed Dealer and he say he hat a lot of Problems an a lot of People have Germination Problems from this Breeder! My Dealer send me 3 Seeds again and i hope they are Germinated.....

Thats a bold statement....

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much the polar opposite of everything i have read in the last fortnight. I mean, unless the countless growers with countless journals are all conspiring together...against their peers.....and themselves.....

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone gets seed problems even if they are from the very best Seed breeders, its nature and it does it own thing. I have to agree with you Gloomshade Dp never let me down before.

- - - Updated - - -

Blimey Briain! Been ten days since i looked in here and i can't believe the difference !

Loving the horizontal spread on TD1, all looking green and healthy that's what we like to see :)

I notice some pics are missing from day 24 and day 26.

Keep it up !

steely

- - - Updated - - -

You can't judge them on one purchase !

And there's bound to be variation and fails with so many seeds, good thing about DP is that they are eager to help so if you contact them about a problem they usually sort it out for you.

steely

Thanks dude i appreciate it. Yeah i deleted some pictures from imugar and thats how im missing the older pictures, wont be doing that again.

Hey Brian plants looking good, about half time now eh?

WhiteWidow is a legend.
Will keep popping in dude.

Atb

On the Dutch Passion Seeds,

I suspect they are very old, not stored correctly. Should try and get them direct bro.
Sure you don't get freebies most of the time, they are gonna be 'fresher'.
And the freebies cover the ones that don't germ so what's the point of that, lol........and if the freebies don't germ....double knackered....

Maybe its just comes across a bit strong, but after one time fail your word choice seem harsh on DP bro.

Atb

Hi,

you will probably find its the way or the length of time your seed dealer has stored the seeds he sold you,I've been growing with seeds direct from DP for 2 years with very few problems,the only time I've had germ problems have been with test seeds so kind of expected.

Hey Brian plants looking good, about half time now eh?

WhiteWidow is a legend.
Will keep popping in dude.

Atb

On the Dutch Passion Seeds,

I suspect they are very old, not stored correctly. Should try and get them direct bro.
Sure you don't get freebies most of the time, they are gonna be 'fresher'.
And the freebies cover the ones that don't germ so what's the point of that, lol........and if the freebies don't germ....double knackered....

Maybe its just comes across a bit strong, but after one time fail your word choice seem harsh on DP bro.

Atb

Yeah dude just about halfway now i cant wait for them to start packing on the buds.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you will probably find its the way or the length of time your seed dealer has stored the seeds he sold you,I've been growing with seeds direct from DP for 2 years with very few problems,the only time I've had germ problems have been with test seeds so kind of expected.

Id have to agree with Tang on this one. :Sharing One:

- - - Updated - - -

Id have to agree with Tang on this one. :Sharing One:

Back