Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Hey Brian, yup I have a few threads goin now, but you obviously know that since you stopped by and barfed great advice all over the place lol

On the purple stem issue, I'm noticing that on mine but it's only on the stems that lead to the large fan leaves. She's currently day 48 and we'll into flowering. I assume this is normal based on your post?

That being said, my temps get as low as 55F lights off, 78F lights on. We're have an everlasting winter up north here.

:peace:

you could be getting that purple colour from your low temps at lights off. I usually dont like my temps to drop that low when lights are off. temperature should only really drop down by 10f with lights off. Im not saying it wont grow at these temps and there is nothing wrong with it. But i would try keep it above 60f at least when lights are off because any lower can slow down the production of the plant and if its drops low enough the plant will stop growing. So just be mind full of your lights off temperatures.

looking good Briain. :Sharing One:

Thanks casper just went over to have a look at what your doing dude.

Plants are looking great Briain! I agree with you on the purple stems, I have also noticed that and I'm always a bit late upping the bloom nutes/PK.

Plants are looking great Briain! I agree with you on the purple stems, I have also noticed that and I'm always a bit late upping the bloom nutes/PK.

Thanks man, i just wish the other two were a big but sure what can you do, as i said before every time I do a grow i learn something new. When do you usually switch dirty budster? Ive only ever tried the one method which is waiting till vertical growth slows and comes to a stop. But there is also the 10 days after sex method.

+1 looking awesome man!

I'm following this!

:)

Thanks man appreciate it.

Thanks man, i just wish the other two were a big but sure what can you do, as i said before every time I do a grow i learn something new. When do you usually switch dirty budster? Ive only ever tried the one method which is waiting till vertical growth slows and comes to a stop. But there is also the 10 days after sex method.

I do the same, I usually wait until vertical growth has stopped. That seems to be a bit too late, at least with the Hesi nutes I'm using, as I've seen some p-deficiencies. Next time I will try to switch a week earlier, which is probably closer to 10 days after sex.

Day 34

Switched to Bloom Nutrients

Sorry not to many updates this week, i have been very busy giving all the plants a small flush before changing them over to bloom nutes to help keep the salts from building up inside the pot. Think Different#1 is starting to look like a medium sized Hydro plant at this stage in my opinion, i know she is not as big but she has really bushed out like they do in hydro.
I have never seen a soil plant drink so much, I have had to start feeding Think Different#1 every day, she is taking 4-5 litres of feed every day, i know this seems like a lot but she is wanting it.

All others plants are doing fine, missing one of the girls in today's photos as she has just been flushed and needs another day or two to dry out more before i go lugging her around the house for a picture.

Think Different #1:

FB1uYFJl.jpg

hEvuPHJl.jpg

CX83DiNl.jpg

9Vt5678l.jpg

KxVCjjZl.jpg

mJKtqgGl.jpg

FZQmdyLl.jpg

VT5kuYhl.jpg

FQXv3eTl.jpg

fU3qaT3l.jpg

uwDXS9Dl.jpg

wADP2yml.jpg

XzQ5Mtcl.jpg

Hu1LPGdl.jpg

fSMtu05l.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

CSzirSTl.jpg

SQa5xg4l.jpg

WfKdz85l.jpg

TaceBjQl.jpg

iOraVV5l.jpg

kDO0SOMl.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

wR4wkvkl.jpg

2IYDCmHl.jpg

7v2J9sol.jpg

JrbE7ySl.jpg

PNpnAedl.jpg

NVfxcnMl.jpg

2cs0p9sl.jpg

Looks great man. I'll be following this, I'm doing a royal queen ww that I just started. Plan on doing a mzar next as everyone has good yeild with those. Good luck man.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great man. I'll be following this, I'm doing a royal queen ww that I just started. Plan on doing a mzar next as everyone has good yeild with those. Good luck man.

I hope I have just as much good luck as you with my ladies if they ever pop above soil. LOL Looking fantastic :Sharing One:

Great grow you have! I like the pics of the WW. It looks very sativa-ish, as does one of my two. The other however is this monstrous, indica dominant BUSH! Lol! It now has 7 branches that look like tops a 4 of the 7 are as tall or taller then the actual top! It literally crowding the other plant! Good thing the more sativa is much closer to finish than he other! I'll be posting pics of mine in my journal later today.

:Sharing One:

Back