Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Looking really good ! I can see the future bud spots are gonna be plenty :pighug:

Looking good bro.
Recently harvested my td grow and wow what a smoke.
Good luck with the grow.

Day 24

Bud sites are starting to grow on Think Different#1, she is really taking off now and im slowly running out of room to tie her down.
The rest are looking very small to me and i really just want to start it all over again and undo the small error's i have made so far.
Some pictures........

Over-Head:

KLjLuzWl.jpg

WpMWrj6l.jpg

Think Different #1:

PxVCbtMl.jpg

wSwqyYBl.jpg

9kWgsFBl.jpg

EUWtrzpl.jpg

Think Different #2:

wYdDAiSl.jpg

RQ22vdEl.jpg

Auto White Widow #1:

by9fbD3l.jpg

mX9RWEil.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

At5KatAl.jpg

KV6AR5ll.jpg

L6U0A4dl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Looking good Briain! Nice and green :thumbs:

Looking really good ! I can see the future bud spots are gonna be plenty :pighug:

Looking good bro.
Recently harvested my td grow and wow what a smoke.
Good luck with the grow.

Thanks for all the comments dudes.

WOWWW!!! You really LST'd the shit out of the main stem on that Think Different #1 bro. LOL. Do you keep it like that the whole grow?

Yeah thats the Aim. Think Different#1 is the way i would like all the plants to be. I was experimenting with times to start training and TD#1 method has been the best.

Wow Briain they've REALLY come on in the past few days. Hey that LST on the TD#1 looks awesome. Really keen to see how things progress and what it looks like so tied down when it's budding n stuff.

Thanks man, Yeah very soon i will stop tying the bud sites down so they have a chance to grow up the way a little and then pack on some bud, hopefully.

Day 26

Auto White Widow #1:

NfoMF1ul.jpg

UM7u27Rl.jpg

tPg7CIfl.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

YTIz09kl.jpg

zaIU7Zcl.jpg

ac3AB1fl.jpg

Think Different #1:

fkwYEunl.jpg
vtQfrVkl.jpg

786QCoOl.jpg

Think Different #2:

PODVtdJl.jpg

GfpLR29l.jpg

jqu5gYpl.jpg

Amazing plants Brian, great journal! I wish I would have seen this earlier, read through most of your thread and learned a lot about LST. After work tonight I'm gonna strap my ladies down :devil:

:peace:

Back