Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Thank you! Will be checking in on yours. Goodluck :Sharing One:

Thanking you dude, i wish you luck with the LST. Il checking in on yours too so if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Got a couple TD on their way, and was curious about the white widow so im subbed and taking notes. Good luck on this grow and any others.

Day 17

Up-Date:

No signs of any nutrient burn from the girls first feed at 1/4 strength of the recommended Full dosage.
More Lst done today on all girls, Think Different #1 is making me feel like the others are stunned because of how fast she is growing, she is by far the fastest plant i have ever had im my grow room.
They are due another feeding again tomorrow and i will start to add Calcium and Mag to the feed from here on out.
Auto White Widow #2 is for sure a Spikey pheno, she looks like she has been shredded or something, compared to her sister but she has just little more growth than Auto White Widow #1.

Over-Head:

Overhead (1).jpg
Overhead (2).jpg

Think Different #1:

TD#1 (2).jpg
TD#1 (3).jpg
TD#1 (4).jpg

Think Different #2:

TD#2 (1).jpg
TD#2 (2).jpg

Auto White Widow #1:

Aww#1 (1).jpg
Aww#1 (2).jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

AWW#2 (1).jpg
AWW#2 (2).jpg
AWW#2 (3).jpg

I see you've been busy in my absence man lol they look awesome. Read your log there... I'll be in touch when the time comes for my LST for advice and guidance if that's OK?

You certainly have upped your lights etc lol

Awesome

Nice one Briain. Coming along nicely in the past few days. A perfect start. Nice job on the LST too, though not surprising from your tag-line! :D

I see you've been busy in my absence man lol they look awesome. Read your log there... I'll be in touch when the time comes for my LST for advice and guidance if that's OK?

You certainly have upped your lights etc lol

Awesome

Hey man long time No see, hope you have been keeping well dude. Thanks for the kind words and i hope im able to help when the time comes. Have you got a journal up and going?

Nice one Briain. Coming along nicely in the past few days. A perfect start. Nice job on the LST too, though not surprising from your tag-line! :D

Thanks man, appreciate it. Im going to show people that you dont need to go hydro to get a big yield. All you need is some string and get the bondage on.

I do indeed man, only on day 7 though. gonna upload more pics and questions so see u over there sometime

Thanks man, appreciate it. Im going to show people that you dont need to go hydro to get a big yield. All you need is some string and get the bondage on.

Yea dude some people can rock big yields without hydro - fair play. I'm definitely along for the ride to learn what I can from you. Will be checking your grow every time there's an update :p laters

Back