Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Thanks for the comments man, do you have a thread?

Things are coming along nicely man, hope you get some really nice bud of them babies. Gotta love lst.

- - - Updated - - -

Things are coming along nicely man, hope you get some really nice bud of them babies. Gotta love lst.

Hey man, i started 7 TD 18 days ago and mine are fairly small as well, im hoping they just put down a bunch of roots and start to take off soon. I dont think i was pushing the nutes hard enough from the start becuase i fed them finally on tuesday and they have grown more in 2 days then they have all last week.... first two weeks were pretty sloooow. Hope the grow works out for you man... ill post some pics for you tomorrow so we can compare... i thought they would have taken off way faster. i usually get clones and grow outside so this is my first indoor and from seeds..... hope maybe we can help each other out by the mistakes we make (more like what i make) haha Im running 2 300w LEDs and a 600w MH with air pots all 5 gallon. was thinking a heavy yielder would take right off.. weird because i germinated a great white shark auto like a week ago and it is almost as tall as some of my TD's. they are all short and bushy..

Good luck bro! gonna follow and see how things work out for you and see if i can pick up and maybe even give a couple pointers!

Last edited:
Just caught up with this cheeky rainforest :thumbs:

Looking all dialed in :drool:

Atb

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Willywilson, hope your doing good man.

Hey man, i started 7 TD 18 days ago and mine are fairly small as well, im hoping they just put down a bunch of roots and start to take off soon. I dont think i was pushing the nutes hard enough from the start becuase i fed them finally on tuesday and they have grown more in 2 days then they have all last week.... first two weeks were pretty sloooow. Hope the grow works out for you man... ill post some pics for you tomorrow so we can compare... i thought they would have taken off way faster. i usually get clones and grow outside so this is my first indoor and from seeds..... hope maybe we can help each other out by the mistakes we make (more like what i make) haha Im running 2 300w LEDs and a 600w MH with air pots all 5 gallon. was thinking a heavy yielder would take right off.. weird because i germinated a great white shark auto like a week ago and it is almost as tall as some of my TD's. they are all short and bushy..

Good luck bro! gonna follow and see how things work out for you and see if i can pick up and maybe even give a couple pointers!

I have no problem sharing with you dude and i would appreciate any information you might have. All help is always welcome as im always learning and trying to find ways to push the plants in soil. My Plants are small because i have stunned them from an early age even my big TD#1 got stunned at some point it just didnt affect her as much as the others. Maybe that is what is wrong with yours? any chance you were to rough with them? As you probable already know autos are very sensitive especially while in veg. Also what is your soil mixture like? and your ph? Did you add any perlite to the soil mix?
I know i sound cocky here and its not my intentions but i know my other plants wouldnt have been small at all if i hadnt made the silly mistakes i made at the start, they should all look like TD#1 at this stage. Thanks for the comment dude, i hope to see you stop by more often and il gladly take a look at those pictures.

Just caught up with this cheeky rainforest :thumbs:

Looking all dialed in :drool:

Atb

Cheers dude nice to see you stopping by.

Day: 29, Week: 5

Last Feed Of Vegetative Nutrients

Just have pictures of the two bigger plants today, All other plants seem ready to be switched to bloom nutes,so today was their last feed of veg nutes. Although in my opinion i could have left Think Different#1 veg for a little longer as she has only barely started showing her pre-flowers and she was the last to show them too. Im starting to think when the girls get purple stems that this will be around the right time to switch to bloom nutes. I know purple can sometimes depend on the environment but im positive that this is not the case as i never let it get cold enough for purpling to occur. Im sure its not genetics as i always get it at around week 4-6 depending on strain while using veg nutes. Once i wait for vertical growth to stop i then add bloom nutes (week 5-6) which stops them from getting any more purple stems. Im not saying this is the case with all autos in general but it is in my conditions.

Feed Schedule:

• Sensi Grow A+B - 1ml
  • Fish Mix - 2ml
  • Calcium - 1ml
  • Magnesium - 1ml
  • Boost - 2ml
  • Rhizotonic - 2ml
  • Silicon - 1ml

( All measurements are to 1 litre of water)

Think Different #1:

OGoVazql.jpg

PwYxfIDl.jpg

A5hcAKOl.jpg

pYvkZMzl.jpg

tmGfDn5l.jpg

p6tm5Uil.jpg

xsxFEL6l.jpg

0RznCS4l.jpg

9eUNZrRl.jpg

iUBDq5fl.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

ZF3E8zPl.jpg

SMb3ePWl.jpg

ZiNxgFml.jpg

1aLguEKl.jpg

McAtBvtl.jpg

O8IVOe3l.jpg

EHs5ETTl.jpg

6ekuMkBl.jpg

Last edited:
amazing plants bro. nicely done! Do you use root stimilator throughout the entire grow? I'm interested in adding a silicon additive to my lineup also to help the plants deal with high temps during the summer months. I heard its good for that sort of thing :dunno:

Thanks for the comment Vapeo, to answer your question , yes I use Rhizo the root stimulator all the way up to 6-8 weeks depending on how fast the strain is. I also use it if my ph drops to far down as a ph up.
Yes silicon is good for a lot of things, i Have found it helps with making stronger plant stems which also allows them to be a bit more durable when Training or Lst.
Means you shouldnt have to hold your plant up for support if she has heavy flowers. Another thing i have found it is good for is helping preserve the leaf so that cal/mg signs dont destroy if you have cal/mg dif. And yes i have also heard it is good to help with temps but its not going to stop the damage that the high temps can do just be careful with it too. Dont use it too early especially if your using soil as your medium.

Hey Brian, yup I have a few threads goin now, but you obviously know that since you stopped by and barfed great advice all over the place lol

On the purple stem issue, I'm noticing that on mine but it's only on the stems that lead to the large fan leaves. She's currently day 48 and we'll into flowering. I assume this is normal based on your post?

That being said, my temps get as low as 55F lights off, 78F lights on. We're have an everlasting winter up north here.

:peace:

Back