Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Hey Brian they look awesome!! I've got to learn from your LST skills man...

Thumbs up!:tiphat:

Be cautious bush Dr, it can lead to LST addiction!

Looking amazing, Brian . The filled out very evenly, can't wait to see them ladies get chunky!

:peace:

Hey Brian they look awesome!! I've got to learn from your LST skills man...

Thumbs up!:tiphat:

I have no skills man, im just trying to push the yield to the max as it can be in a soil. Thanks for calling over dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Be cautious bush Dr, it can lead to LST addiction!

Looking amazing, Brian . The filled out very evenly, can't wait to see them ladies get chunky!

:peace:

Thanks man i hope all is good in your thread.

Day: 45, Week: 7

Stunned Girls

All the girls are at different stages at the moment, it appears Auto White Widow#1 is well ahead of the rest followed by Auto White Widow#2, then Think Different#1 and finally Think Different#2 which is still very stunned. I think She might end up taking the longest, nut im not sure.
Just took pictures of the smaller ones today, I will get The beast Think Different#1 out later in the week, she is still growing its crazy!!
You can see the pistils are just starting to turn amber on Auto White Widow#1.

Auto White Widow #1:

NDfXO7Kl.jpg

kQOLgR8l.jpg

7rqFB74l.jpg

1Um8eUgl.jpg

pnNtW6ul.jpg

Da4zeyEl.jpg

Think Different #2:

s4U0tm3.jpg

oZQY8em.jpg

C8STnAc.jpg

g1IuGNr.jpg

uIqvN9a.jpg

HLGXelp.jpg

Last edited:
Stunned Girls

You can see the tri chomes are just starting to turn amber on Auto White Widow#1.

Auto White Widow #1:

NDfXO7Kl.jpg

kQOLgR8l.jpg

7rqFB74l.jpg

1Um8eUgl.jpg

pnNtW6ul.jpg

Da4zeyEl.jpg

Think Different #2:

s4U0tm3.jpg

oZQY8em.jpg

C8STnAc.jpg

g1IuGNr.jpg

uIqvN9a.jpg

HLGXelp.jpg

Thats the pistils turning amber, not trichomes. (Just in case any new growers are looking and thinking thats when to cut them down for a couch lock high ;) )

Girls are looking very nice by the way +rep

:tiphat:

- - - Updated - - -

Stunned Girls

You can see the tri chomes are just starting to turn amber on Auto White Widow#1.

Auto White Widow #1:

NDfXO7Kl.jpg

kQOLgR8l.jpg

7rqFB74l.jpg

1Um8eUgl.jpg

pnNtW6ul.jpg

Da4zeyEl.jpg

Think Different #2:

s4U0tm3.jpg

oZQY8em.jpg

C8STnAc.jpg

g1IuGNr.jpg

uIqvN9a.jpg

HLGXelp.jpg

Thats the pistils turning amber, not trichomes. (Just in case any new growers are looking and thinking thats when to cut them down for a couch lock high ;) )

Girls are looking very nice by the way +rep

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Well spotted man , i may change that. Stoned lol

Really well grown Briain :)

Vigorous growth, good strong thick trunks (yes trunks, not stems!). Loads of lovely green leaves, you've done a masterful job on the LST.

Just so you know, purple stems have nothing to do with reaching flowering stage, there are a few possible reasons for purple stems and some strains just have purple stems.

I think you're gonna have a massive harvest here, max rep :)

All the best,

steely.

Thanks steely and thanks for the mention of this diary in your thread, really appreciate it dude. You know im very great full for the rep dude.

Thanks steely and thanks for the mention of this diary in your thread, really appreciate it dude. You know im very great full for the rep dude.

My pleasure mate. You deserved it so you got it !

steely

Day 47

Air Stone Scum

I got the bigger girls out for todays pictures and noticed Think Different#1 is still growing vertically.
She now stands at 32 inches tall, which gives me the biggest auto that i have grown to date.

Everything seems to be right on course with this grow and no major problems to report so far, let hope its stay that way.
One minor thing i noticed earlier today while changing to fresh water.
Looked at the air stone thats been bubbling my 10L watering can, it used to be completely blue and now it seems to have a very slight brown build up. I wonder is this anything to worry about? So any help would be appreciated, here is a picture.

pAAtUl0l.jpg

RAp7fPhl.jpg

Think Different #1:

IG8T32jl.jpg

9E7ekhtl.jpg

RhT8kibl.jpg

JEHfDqbl.jpg

zQdHPpPl.jpg

pyGKj80l.jpg

LZtidyzl.jpg

GbLOfYLl.jpg

nvj1zyll.jpg