Indoor Dutch Passion's Auto White Widow & Think Different

Wondefull growth.

I see that I must start LST ASAP and that will be in a week. I have two 5 days old TDs and this what I see in your pictures is amazing.

I will just copy your technique and pull the main stem down and branches out. Beautifull, and it is incredible how it works.

I have been observing LST for some time, but somehow have had many other problems to solve and things to improve.

But you got me inspired :grat:, that the time is just right now. How often did you correct or change LST bondage?

Thank you very much Gonzo im glad you want to take up Lst, its not that hard at all. I like to start out once they are one week old. I like to change the tie downs every morning ( every day) until week 6. After that there will be no need for tie downs.

I had to sub your grow Brian. You seem to be a proud father, and rightfully so! They look superb especially the Think Different! After seeing several high yielding grow journals here for this strain, including yours, I have officially decided to get some Think Different beand for my next grow.

Congrats Brian! Keep up the outstanding work.

Thank you very much Gonzo im glad you want to take up Lst, its not that hard at all. I like to start out once they are one week old. I like to change the tie downs every morning ( every day) until week 6. After that there will be no need for tie downs.

Thank you. I will do it while ladies are sleeping, that is in the afternoon.

I have tried it already but had started with too old plants and there is not much effect then.

I had to sub your grow Brian. You seem to be a proud father, and rightfully so! They look superb especially the Think Different! After seeing several high yielding grow journals here for this strain, including yours, I have officially decided to get some Think Different beand for my next grow.

Congrats Brian! Keep up the outstanding work.

Thank you very much jebkmoo, yes i am very proud of my irls and thank you for noticing. Hope all is well with you and yours

Thank you. I will do it while ladies are sleeping, that is in the afternoon.

I have tried it already but had started with too old plants and there is not much effect then.

Yes Gonzo i have noticed the same. To be honest if you would like to gain the proper benefits from Lst and get the highest yield from your plant then my advice is to start the initial bend as early as possible. Or You have a strong chance of stunning the plant.

Last edited:
Thank you again, they are on day 5 now, a little early, one is little behind, but I will start soon.

Day 51, Week 8

Not Long Left Now

Cant believe how fast this grow has been, already at the beginning of Week 8.
That means two weeks left of feeding and then straight on to another two week flush of plain ph'd bubbled water.
Think Different#1 got 8 litres of feed today with about 10% run off, she is a thirsty girl and now it looks like il need to water her every day and feed her every other day.
Auto White Widow#2 is taking about 5 litres of feed every second day with about 10% run off too, it looks like i can stay feeding her every second day and there is no need to water as much as Think Different#1 as she is no where near the mass and size of her.

Feeding Schedule For this Week

• Sensi Bloom - 1ml
  • Rhizo - 0.5ml
  • Calcium - 2ml
  • Magnesium - 2ml
  • Silicon - 0.5ml
  • Boost - 2.5m

Over Head:

j70nSNhl.jpg

poYMAPXl.jpg

Think Different #1:

gUBHJ9Zl.jpg
gwfy4JVl.jpg

VIZ5RiWl.jpg

QiDhQDOl.jpg

t6xLWFZl.jpg

f9R149xl.jpg

Vu5TckEl.jpg

Tl0Fvltl.jpg

8zlexkbl.jpg

DWGfT2Dl.jpg

mWEGOVQl.jpg

jZdAkV1l.jpg

Auto White Widow #2:

ZnU4Hvzl.jpg

0KNstDZl.jpg

CRsxxNvl.jpg

nXYzNmhl.jpg

LbGyuLKl.jpg

WK9GUarl.jpg

Var1qEBl.jpg

uA5qpxFl.jpg

Zo6cMY9l.jpg

w5orJ5vl.jpg

yFRy65El.jpg

Very nice bro...will be dropping an AWW very soon...:Sharing One:

Hello, nice jungle.

On the third picture from bottom upwards I see some leaves turned around or twisted. The same on one of my plants, three days older as yours. It is the smallest, the darkest of all and has fattest buds so far. But I wonder why she turns leaves. Not all, just some of lower ones. And is the only one that does that.

I went through your grow again, now I think I am ready to start with LST. Have some two weeks old candidates and some 6 days old.

What do you think about using electrical wires with plastic coating? They are soft enough, thick enough not to cut into plant and easy to adjust to new growth daily.

Good Luck! :Sharing One:

Beautiful plants!
8 Liters in 2 days, that girl is more than thirsty. :3

I had some of the twisted leaves on my TD's too but they always turned in the right direction after some time.

Back