Dinafem Duckster does DinaFem

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud scream is heard from the bathroom. A few minutes later, another loud scream is hear coming from the bathroom. The bartender goes to check on the drunk and make him stop screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring the customers!" The drunk replies, "I'm sitting here on the toilet and every time I flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my balls." The bartender opens the door and looks in and says, "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!"

Yeah that is next to impossible for me to do. Best way for me is to start the rooters and then leave town for a few days. Last time I did that, the wife forgot to check to see if they were up. The babies had been up for a day or 2 by the time I got home. With no light or water they looked pretty bad by the time I got to them

Yeah that is next to impossible for me to do. Best way for me is to start the rooters and then leave town for a few days. Last time I did that, the wife forgot to check to see if they were up. The babies had been up for a day or 2 by the time I got home. With no light or water they looked pretty bad by the time I got to them
do what I do I just pull open the root riot cube just enough so when I put in the seed I can still have a peek to see whats happening but not disturb the seedling :smoking:

do what I do I just pull open the root riot cube just enough so when I put in the seed I can still have a peek to see whats happening but not disturb the seedling :smoking:

I'll have to try that next time. The good news is the WWXXL popped up this morning. She had helmet head but that fell off when I put her rooter in the soil. She's a bit yellow but otherwise looking good. Nothing on the LSD yet so I'll give it a few more days.

I'll have to try that next time. The good news is the WWXXL popped up this morning. She had helmet head but that fell off when I put her rooter in the soil. She's a bit yellow but otherwise looking good. Nothing on the LSD yet so I'll give it a few more days.
yay we have lift off :d5:right lets give that @redrobbo a shout I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss this ducks :pass:

Im here dudes,ive been wondering where the old fellas been,ive missed his jokes.
Somebody told me he successfully germed a seed so i rushed over,a WWXXL no less,i havnt grew one but they can get big cant they?
Youre right Wile,i dont want to miss this.

Back