Lighting Duckster does Amare Solar Pro 300 & DWC/Drip

At least 8 years at the rate I'm going. Already had about 50 beans and waiting on another order for 7 that has at least 10 freebies. Have a nice little variety. I would like to grow at least 1 of each but even that will take a while.

Wow what a deal duckster. I tell you the 50 packs are an amazing buy as well. Buy 50 get 20 free and they are just over $5 per seed in bulk. I'm 90% mephisto myself. Not the biggest yields but very dense quality product

Wow what a deal duckster. I tell you the 50 packs are an amazing buy as well. Buy 50 get 20 free and they are just over $5 per seed in bulk. I'm 90% mephisto myself. Not the biggest yields but very dense quality product

So when you buy a 50 pack, is it all 1 strain or can you mix it up?

Im try And Get some Next Black Friday thats A Great Deal! HAPPY GROWING BUD!

Dude, if you need some sweet beans, why wait a year. They will fix you up nice anytime. But if you're looking for a big sale to stock up, they will definitely have another one for 4-20, possibly sooner.

Day 5 for the SC girls. This is cool being able to watch the leaves and the roots growing. SC1 roots have reached the water and SC2 is just about there, so I guess I will turn off the drip feed pump tomorrow. I was hoping the pH perfect nutes would hold the pH in the res, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The res pH has risen from 5.7 to 6.2. I assume I will need to add a bit of pH down at some point. The res ppm has dropped a bit from 550 to 520. The res temps have gotten up to 78 and the chiller is running 2/3 of the time already. I guess res temps are going to be an issue just like the cab temps. It is getting up to 83F and I have not turned on the COBs yet.

Some pics
SC1
sc1-5-1.JPG
sc1-5-2.JPG
sc2-5-1.JPG
sc2-5-2.JPG

Thanks for stopping by:biggrin:

Dude, if you need some sweet beans, why wait a year. They will fix you up nice anytime. But if you're looking for a big sale to stock up, they will definitely have another one for 4-20, possibly sooner.
Thats Cool I'll probably be ready order by 420..I have some strains Left Cant wait grow This White widow x Ak 47 its a Fast version photo though [emoji41] I have all Photos left need get me Some autos !

Day 5 for the SC girls. This is cool being able to watch the leaves and the roots growing. SC1 roots have reached the water and SC2 is just about there, so I guess I will turn off the drip feed pump tomorrow. I was hoping the pH perfect nutes would hold the pH in the res, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The res pH has risen from 5.7 to 6.2. I assume I will need to add a bit of pH down at some point. The res ppm has dropped a bit from 550 to 520. The res temps have gotten up to 78 and the chiller is running 2/3 of the time already. I guess res temps are going to be an issue just like the cab temps. It is getting up to 83F and I have not turned on the COBs yet.

Some pics
SC1
View attachment 672219 View attachment 672220 View attachment 672221 View attachment 672222

Thanks for stopping by[emoji3]
Dude don't know how I missed this if you have pumps running in your res it will push up your water temps the first bucket I used had a little pump to top feed water temps went nuts it's now circulating water in my autopot res you can just top feed by hand if they look a bit dry the bubbles from your airstones should keep everything wet subbed up [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

Back