Lighting Duckster does Amare Solar Pro 300 & DWC/Drip

Find your self a similar container/ bucket to your res that your lid and plant can sit on while you do your changes- gives you a chance to clean the res too1/QUOTE]

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking but it looks like it may get kind of messy.

What were you running previously? It's a true 300w draw at 50-55% efficient. You will be generating 135w of heat which is very low considering the wattage. In a sealed space heat will continue to generate and may seem worse. Have you thought about a photocell thermostat controlled outlet? I have my exhaust fan set to one and when temps raise to 80 degrees it kicks a fan on.

I was using the light that came with the cab. It is a 96 x5 480W dual spectrum LED. It is private labeled for Grow Box but it looks like a Mars reflector series. If I ran both spectrums I would have temp problems with it too. I have 4 fans that run continuously. 2 intake and 2 exhaust. Each exhaust has to pull through a carbon filter, so not sure the actual air exchange rate.

The 2 SC are trying to push out of the rooters. I went ahead and filled the reservoir, added the nutes, and turned everything on except for the chiller. The res held 9 gal and another gallon in the reserve tank. That's a lot of water and I have to do that every 2 weeks? I think that I use about 30 gallons for the whole grow when I do 2 plants in 3 gal pots of soil. I put the rooters in the net pots with the pebbles or whatever they are. Hopefully the girls will have their heads up in the morning.

Busy day. I had to do a couple of modifications to the water lines to prevent leads. I don't want to come home to a cabinet full of water. Both sprouts have made it clear of the rooters. So count this as day 1 for the new sour crack girls.

sc1-1.JPG
sc2-1.JPG

The postie delivered one of my early Christmas presents today. A little box just full of Mephisto goodies. I ordered 15 beans - 3x skystomper, 3x sour crack, 3x walter white, 3x triangle kush, and 3x 24 carat. The black Friday sale was buy 1 get 1 free, so I figured that I would get 30 beans. But that was not the case. In typical Mephisto generous fashion, all of the 3 packs were actually 5 packs, so 50 beans instead of 30. Then I noticed that one of the packs had 2 vials inside. I opened it up and found the extra vial contained 10x orange crack. So I ended up with 60 beans for the price of 15 - that's what we call lagniappe eh @The Elvis. Hats off and many thanks to @mephisto Mitch and the rest of the crew at Mephisto. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Mitch, what can you tell me about Orange Crack?

seeds1.JPG

Back