Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

ANY reason for another tent brother..............

Right now I have:

Nursery/Germ Dome 78F and 65% humidity - 2x 40W CFL
Teen Room / Veg Room 78F and 55% humidity - 250W MH & 2x 40w CFL
Sancturary / Adults 80F and 35% humididty - 1000W HPS & 3x 40W CFL

Yes I am a powerhouse grower...... :) A couple of vets have busted my balls.

One problem with powerhouse. I have 5 plants and they are outgrowing my 4x4. But I amd 90% redneck so how can I not over power things.

Haha...try to stick this lady in a tent...over 30 feet around the outer perimeter and most branches 7feet tall, yield 5lbs 10oz + 2lbs under formed bud(DP Blueberry) Welcome to Cannada! :D
IMG_3004.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    277.1 KB · Views: 84
Haha...try to stick this lady in a tent...over 30 feet around the outer perimeter and most branches 7feet tall, yield 5lbs 10oz + 2lbs under formed bud(DP Blueberry) Welcome to Cannada! :D
View attachment 552580
Holy crap I need to find 4 more people to rep up, and get back to this! Thats a helluva plant man. You know I don't need a pasport to come visit... Just throwing that out there... That is the exact I just wont buy some strain yet. I would be to tempted to go monster indoors and just not get that^^^!
:worship:

Holy crap I need to find 4 more people to rep up, and get back to this! Thats a helluva plant man. You know I don't need a pasport to come visit... Just throwing that out there... That is the exact I just wont buy some strain yet. I would be to tempted to go monster indoors and just not get that^^^!
:worship:

Thanks man! Yeah its almost unbelievable how big she got last year...every bud in the pic is BB except for the slightly out of focus 3 buds in for the foreground(they are from a previously selectively harvested Frisian Dew). Hey come visit anytime..just don't show up unannounced at night...lol

chases-suitcase-canada-or-bust.jpg

what time is dinner?

There is something to be said for the power of the sun!
I would much prefer to go outdoors. One of these days when I am in a safer location I will have an OD ganja garden. I still do some out there, but I normally keep them small, or only 1 at a time if it is say 3'. Oh, I also grow all my males out there, so thats also why I don't want many ladies out there, lol.

chases-suitcase-canada-or-bust.jpg

what time is dinner?

I would much prefer to go outdoors. One of these days when I am in a safer location I will have an OD ganja garden. I still do some out there, but I normally keep them small, or only 1 at a time if it is say 3'. Oh, I also grow all my males out there, so thats also why I don't want many ladies out there, lol.

Haha nice...hmm so just one 3 footer huh? Then you had better check out surffreak and his outdoor scrogs. He pulls really nice big plants that hug the ground at less than 3feet tall. For his limited light location(6.5hours) he does incredible.

@912GreenSkell I actually want to study up on scrogs in general. I just upgraded from a 4x2 tent, to a 4x4. I used the old roof bars in the new tent for extra support, but the rest of the frame actually makes 2 perfect 4x2x2.5 scrog frames. I would have enough room to use my 5 gallon pots. I've just not tried it yet, and I get the process, but just like lst, I'm sure there is a working way, and a right way. I like the right way. I like to research too, give me something new to learn. I'll have to go check his grow out.

@912GreenSkell I actually want to study up on scrogs in general. I just upgraded from a 4x2 tent, to a 4x4. I used the old roof bars in the new tent for extra support, but the rest of the frame actually makes 2 perfect 4x2x2.5 scrog frames. I would have enough room to use my 5 gallon pots. I've just not tried it yet, and I get the process, but just like lst, I'm sure there is a working way, and a right way. I like the right way. I like to research too, give me something new to learn. I'll have to go check his grow out.

One day surffreak will be writing an addition to the monster training guide, which will be his wisdom on outdoor scrog's. He has agreed, just time gets the better of us sometimes! Though I have not run any scrogs myself, its something I will do one day!

View attachment 552580

Oh dude, this just isn't fair. What the heck. HOW FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

What is the biggest tent they sell?.....LMAO

Back