Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

Man you keep this up and I'm gonig to have to order some seeds! You know the wives get a bit bent out of shape haha. I gotta go feed thae plants, but I'll be back in about an hour. Talk to you later bud.
Will do bud. Actually 3 of them are my first go with the portal strains too. Doing Amnesia Stone99, Black Stone, and SourMango.
Dud if you can talk the wife (my wife lol) in to it... I'm gone! Only problem is I'd have to return some day, lol.

Nice...I have some Stone Dragons and Amnesian Stone/Stone 99 I am itching to try out...not sure when I can get to it...just finished a pair of sourdmangos 2 weeks ago.

Man you keep this up and I'm gonig to have to order some seeds! You know the wives get a bit bent out of shape haha. I gotta go feed thae plants, but I'll be back in about an hour. Talk to you later bud.
Will do bud. Actually 3 of them are my first go with the portal strains too. Doing Amnesia Stone99, Black Stone, and SourMango.
Dud if you can talk the wife (my wife lol) in to it... I'm gone! Only problem is I'd have to return some day, lol.

I'm with you dude. Fine wine takes it's time. You and I both know it would be the trip of a life time. I have relatives that can take us deep into the Kalahari and try strains with the Bantus, Zulus, Hot-in-Tots and others. And of course the surfer dudes in Durban.

My Mom is going in October, maybe my cousin could slip a care package. Who would expect an 82 year old woman..............NOT THAT IS JUST EVIL!!!!!....maybe not.

Nice...I have some Stone Dragons and Amnesian Stone/Stone 99 I am itching to try out...not sure when I can get to it...just finished a pair of sourdmangos 2 weeks ago.

Dude, I know I have said it too many times on this site, but we are here to help each other. If you need seeds, Herbies Autos is having a heck of a Dinafem give away. Especally if you spend $13 on 5 pack of Roadrunner2.

MY free seeds from Herbies:
6x Dimafem Critical +
3x Dinafem WWidow XXL
3x Critical Jack (Delicious)
3x Sour Diesel Dinafem

Dude, I know I have said it too many times on this site, but we are here to help each other. If you need seeds, Herbies Autos is having a heck of a Dinafem give away. Especally if you spend $13 on 5 pack of Roadrunner2.

Hey thanks...I actually have way more seed(like almost 25 different strains from the portal, dutch passion) than I can grow currently. The dinafem offer is tempting though as they have a few I would love to try eventually! I have a new pack of MOby Dick XXl I need to grow but I would love to try out their cheese and white widow.

Hey thanks...I actually have way more seed(like almost 25 different strains from the portal, dutch passion) than I can grow currently. The dinafem offer is tempting though as they have a few I would love to try eventually! I have a new pack of MOby Dick XXl I need to grow but I would love to try out their cheese and white widow.

My fear with Moby is the time and space. I will bight the bullet sometime. I am going to run a Dinafem WWidow XXL in my next batch.

btw; sorry, I thought I was replying to the fellow that was saying he is out of seeds..........duh

My fear with Moby is the time and space. I will bight the bullet sometime. I am going to run a Dinafem WWidow XXL in my next batch.

btw; sorry, I thought I was replying to the fellow that was saying he is out of seeds..........duh

No prob at all...damn those are some fine freebies!! I don't worry too much about space as I am primarily an outdoor grower. I want to run a comparison grow between DPs auto white widow and Dinafems white widow...might be a good time to get the dina!

My High School prophecy/label was that I would get lost in Africa looking for Cannabis strains while trying to find God. Life isn't over yet.

Let's get someone with authority to start a room for Landrace and old school genetics?
i would love to get this started sometime and get it done! a legendary old school grow will be in my near future AFN. good reason to buy another tent huh??? haha

Strangely enough through the Dutch Passion version of the poison is hardly leggy or few branches, at least from the specimens I have seen.

10-11 strains nice!! Please tag me when you get it up and running! I love a variety!

I took a look at Dutch Passion's Durbin Poison. I was too young to know if it's the real landrace.

i would love to get this started sometime and get it done! a legendary old school grow will be in my near future AFN. good reason to buy another tent huh??? haha

ANY reason for another tent brother..............

Right now I have:

Nursery/Germ Dome 78F and 65% humidity - 2x 40W CFL
Teen Room / Veg Room 78F and 55% humidity - 250W MH & 2x 40w CFL
Sancturary / Adults 80F and 35% humididty - 1000W HPS & 3x 40W CFL

Yes I am a powerhouse grower...... :) A couple of vets have busted my balls.

One problem with powerhouse. I have 5 plants and they are outgrowing my 4x4. But I amd 90% redneck so how can I not over power things.

Last edited:
Back