Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

Although I think Dutch passion is the holder of DP photo. I have not really seen it else where, or at least somewhere I would trust for good genetics.

Hang tight. I'll check myself. I really think it may be landrace.

It has been so long since I smoked it, I can't remember its medicinal value...LOL

I have no idea how big the poison and the think fast are going to get, but I have a feeling this year is going to have crazy huge plants.(Frisian duck, poison, think fast and blueberry in the full sun garden) I have yet to start a thread on them, except for the plants that are involved in grow battles over at potpros. I will be starting another thread with all of the non grow battle strains(so that would be Frisian Dew, Orange Hill Special, Durban, AutoUltimate, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies, Daiquiri Lime and Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice) compiled in a single thread.
I actually plan to start using PPN too. I'll keep an eye out for the non-comp thread. I love doing multi strain grows. After I sort my males form my current reg, and drop some more Dina's I'll have 10-11 strains going. Haha I have such a hard time picking, it ends up just being a bit of all. I'll have a look on PPN for your thread. Talk to you soon bud.

I actually plan to start using PPN too. I'll keep an eye out for the non-comp thread. I love doing multi strain grows. After I sort my males form my current reg, and drop some more Dina's I'll have 10-11 strains going. Haha I have such a hard time picking, it ends up just being a bit of all. I'll have a look on PPN for your thread. Talk to you soon bud.

It is landrace:

Landrace Cannabis Varieties of South Africa
Cannabis-in-South-Africa-3-250x166.jpg

Durban Poison, a commercially-bred strain with Durban landrace parentage, is a common sight in US dispensaries and Amsterdam coffeeshops alike (C.P.)
Durban is undoubtedly the most famous of South Africa’s landrace varieties, and was once a common sight in Amsterdam coffeeshops, although currently any “South African” cannabis on sale in most establishments is more likely to be Swazi in origin.

Durban is a tall, leggy sativa with thin, sparse leaves and few branches. The flowering period is long, as with most South and East African sativas, and the effect is uplifting, cerebral and somewhat psychedelic in larger doses. As well as Durban, there are several other South African landraces worth noting.

From the Transkei region, the Rooibaard (Redbeard) is highly prized, and is another tall, skinny sativa with distinctive red hairs and a reddish hue to the resin produced from it. The KwaZulu is another, this time hailing from the northern uplands of the Drakenburg mountain range; this sativa has a shorter flowering time of around 9-10 weeks as it has adapted to a mountainside existence, and has also developed excellent mould and disease resistance.

It is landrace:

Landrace Cannabis Varieties of South Africa
Cannabis-in-South-Africa-3-250x166.jpg

Durban Poison, a commercially-bred strain with Durban landrace parentage, is a common sight in US dispensaries and Amsterdam coffeeshops alike (C.P.)
Durban is undoubtedly the most famous of South Africa’s landrace varieties, and was once a common sight in Amsterdam coffeeshops, although currently any “South African” cannabis on sale in most establishments is more likely to be Swazi in origin.

Durban is a tall, leggy sativa with thin, sparse leaves and few branches. The flowering period is long, as with most South and East African sativas, and the effect is uplifting, cerebral and somewhat psychedelic in larger doses. As well as Durban, there are several other South African landraces worth noting.

From the Transkei region, the Rooibaard (Redbeard) is highly prized, and is another tall, skinny sativa with distinctive red hairs and a reddish hue to the resin produced from it. The KwaZulu is another, this time hailing from the northern uplands of the Drakenburg mountain range; this sativa has a shorter flowering time of around 9-10 weeks as it has adapted to a mountainside existence, and has also developed excellent mould and disease resistance.

I will put Durban Poison against any landrace seed found.

Strangely enough through the Dutch Passion version of the poison is hardly leggy or few branches, at least from the specimens I have seen.

10-11 strains nice!! Please tag me when you get it up and running! I love a variety!

One of us needs to fly to South Africa and get some of the pure Landraces from there.

Any volunteers?

I will put Durban Poison against any landrace seed found.
Man you keep this up and I'm gonig to have to order some seeds! You know the wives get a bit bent out of shape haha. I gotta go feed thae plants, but I'll be back in about an hour. Talk to you later bud.
10-11 strains nice!! Please tag me when you get it up and running! I love a variety!
Will do bud. Actually 3 of them are my first go with the portal strains too. Doing Amnesia Stone99, Black Stone, and SourMango.
One of us needs to fly to South Africa and get some of the pure Landraces from there.

Any volunteers?
Dud if you can talk the wife (my wife lol) in to it... I'm gone! Only problem is I'd have to return some day, lol.

Back