Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

Coon is a bit greasy, but very good !

I can give ya some recipes if ya like :drool:

Fuggzy, I'm too toasted to go search so I will just ask....

What did you mix up for soil for these ?

looks good..........

This is a message I posted on another site when I had to let her go...

This is very sad friend. Did he find a home? If yes, did you get details. You cannot control a hound dogs desire to hunt too many smell receptors, a believe beagles have 250 million smell receptors to our 250,000. There smell is stronger than their will. A hound dog does not smell a hamburger, he smells bread, beef, lettuce, ketchup, mustard. Cheers to you for doing the right thing; as rough as it was.......

I purchased a beagle for my daughters 16. I failed to do research on beagles before we got one and I had NO IDEA what I got myself into for 15 YEARS. At least we have 5 acres and I went through blood to get a wire buried covering the entire 5 acres. ALL DAY EVERY DAY she howls. All this said, I love the dog.

Fuggzy, I'm too toasted to go search so I will just ask....

What did you mix up for soil for these ?

looks good..........
Thanks it took a lot of playing to get it right. Lol I'm still testing. the soil is the bottom link in my signature. Feel free to stop in and talk dirty.

This is today, and the first batch, all autos. They have got 1 molasses feed, and 1 molasses with tm-7 feed, everything else has been just dechlorinated wanter. I have not pHed the water either. Not to say I wont, but I shouldn't need to. I had some damages from a 2 day outdoor visit, but not from the soil.
DSCN2497[1].JPG

This is very sad friend. Did he find a home? If yes, did you get details. You cannot control a hound dogs desire to hunt too many smell receptors, a believe beagles have 250 million smell receptors to our 250,000. There smell is stronger than their will. A hound dog does not smell a hamburger, he smells bread, beef, lettuce, ketchup, mustard. Cheers to you for doing the right thing; as rough as it was.......

I purchased a beagle for my daughters 16. I failed to do research on beagles before we got one and I had NO IDEA what I got myself into for 15 YEARS. At least we have 5 acres and I went through blood to get a wire buried covering the entire 5 acres. ALL DAY EVERY DAY she howls. All this said, I love the dog.
Yeah I'm getting another hound when the situation fits better.

Thanks it took a lot of playing to get it right. Lol I'm still testing. the soil is the bottom link in my signature. Feel free to stop in and talk dirty.

This is today, and the first batch, all autos. They have got 1 molasses feed, and 1 molasses with tm-7 feed, everything else has been just dechlorinated wanter. I have not pHed the water either. Not to say I wont, but I shouldn't need to. I had some damages from a 2 day outdoor visit, but not from the soil.
View attachment 556365

Yeah.... after the buzz wore off a bit I realized I read it a couple days ago... oops :smoking:

I am thinking about borrowing a few things here and there and doing my next grow using nothing that I have normally used. Both with soil and food.

Thought I would spice it up a bit and bring back some of that noob excitement after I mentioned to someone in another thread that I hadn't lost a plant in about 20 years.

:coffee2:

This is a message I posted on another site when I had to let her go...

Hey great post bud...no friend is more loyal than that of a trusting puppy! We have 2 pups currently(Australian cattle dog/blue healer and a pure golden retriever). Our old dog just passed away last summer and she was a half Walker Hound and half Back lab. Truly a great dog, she is missed a ton by my wife and myself.
Hey sorry to hear about your critter problem.

Back