Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like ! also Fuggzy haha ive smoked Durban and itll give ya that sativa lift you need brother... im excited for ya on this one AS WELL as the other grow

I was actually shocked to get to the U.S. and find out that it is not that well known. I guess if your not in the Spanish/Netherlands click, you don't get exposure.

BTW; did anyone know Durban Beach has a 3 minute surf ride on a long board? For the hell of it.
Had no clue. Thats pretty awesome man. FYI I'm open to any chat on the threads man, doesn't need to pertain to the grow. I'd love to see that beach. How long did you live down there?

Very cool! We are almost growing the same strain at the same time! I started up a DP Durban Poison(photo version) on April the 1st. Planning to put her in the full sun garden, so I should harvest at least 2lbs of dried bud minimum, as long as the grow goes like normal. Will be interesting to compare growth rates between the auto and photo.
Man that is awesome. I actually wanted the photo, but can not control that beast in my area. I just would not feel right having it inside. I'd also like to compare in the end. Is it in your DP Monster grow link?

I was actually shocked to get to the U.S. and find out that it is not that well known. I guess if your not in the Spanish/Netherlands click, you don't get exposure.
ive heard of it for a while where i grew up it was amungst the "legendary" strains like purple haze, acapolco gold, maui wowie ect. but i never got the chance when i was younger my first experience with it was through cherry pie which is a cross between GDP and DP. and shortly after that i was finally able to smoke it.

Had no clue. Thats pretty awesome man. FYI I'm open to any chat on the threads man, doesn't need to pertain to the grow. I'd love to see that beach. How long did you live down there?

I was born there. We over on a cargo ship in 1974; thats all my Dad could afford. I have been back to visit family a few times, and hit Durban Beach and go on safari. FYI; I only shoot hoofed animals. Check with any surfer, Durban is the best ride in the world. The best part is, you can be a novice because its a real slow swell that moves along for some time. If you fly there, ride that wave, you will go to Church the next Sunday and praise God I told you about it.

You can also now fly to Durban round trip, all-inclusive for about $1500. It used to be about $3000. It is the most beautiful Country in the world, but unfortunately apartheid has turned the cities in to serious crime. The natives from northern territories fled to Johannesburg and Capetown with no were to live but sheet metal houses EVERYWHERE, even intersections.

Stay in Durban or Yzerfontein (My Aunt Actually owns a B&B there). Be careful in the city, just like Detroit and Atlanta downtown. (BTW; Durban and the East side speaks English, if you move west, you run into Afrikaans)

Last edited:
Man that is awesome. I actually wanted the photo, but can not control that beast in my area. I just would not feel right having it inside. I'd also like to compare in the end. Is it in your DP Monster grow link?

I have no idea how big the poison and the think fast are going to get, but I have a feeling this year is going to have crazy huge plants.(Frisian duck, poison, think fast and blueberry in the full sun garden) I have yet to start a thread on them, except for the plants that are involved in grow battles over at potpros. I will be starting another thread with all of the non grow battle strains(so that would be Frisian Dew, Orange Hill Special, Durban, AutoUltimate, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies, Daiquiri Lime and Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice) compiled in a single thread.

ive heard of it for a while where i grew up it was amungst the "legendary" strains like purple haze, acapolco gold, maui wowie ect. but i never got the chance when i was younger my first experience with it was through cherry pie which is a cross between GDP and DP. and shortly after that i was finally able to smoke it.

Dude, you are bringing back memories.

I found a bank the other day that sold nothing but the old school stuff. If I find it again, I will post at this thread.

I believe Sweet Coffee Ryder by World of Seeds may indeed be Colombian Gold, I traced her closely.

Dude, you are bringing back memories.

I found a bank the other day that sold nothing but the old school stuff. If I find it again, I will post at this thread.
haha wait till i do my "old school" GROW ;) i wont let ya'll down....

Thats pretty cool. Well all but the crime, and having to leave their homes, thats sad. Man I love how communities like this expose us to different cultures.

Just like trip It's was alway a legand, and not something just around.

Some great places for landraces are ACE Seeds, Cancabiogen, and world of seeds. That coffee ryder, and wild Thailand ryder are in my scopes. I want the wild thailand photo too, but like the durban photo, I can't contain that beast.

Back