Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

Oh dude, this just isn't fair. What the heck. HOW FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

What is the biggest tent they sell?.....LMAO

Biggest tent..hahaha
Thanks for the compliment man...I had 3 other plants in the same are as the BB..lots of pics in my signature link and also detailed techniques how I grow such monsters there too.

Biggest tent..hahaha
Thanks for the compliment man...I had 3 other plants in the same are as the BB..lots of pics in my signature link and also detailed techniques how I grow such monsters there too.

My State is VERY close. But I still have those FREAKING DEER AND RODENTS FROM THE NATIONAL PARK!!!!!!

Think if I just go to sleep, these will crack faster? lol.
DSCN2366[1].JPG

Yeah I'm actually going through your DP outdoor monster thread. Man it's a joy to see those, and I'd bet you feel like that every time you step out that door.:smoking:

It can get pretty tense around harvest though...lots of folks out there that want to steal what others have worked so hard to grow.

I guess thats something I didn't consider being mainly inside. Also with our legal setting, it's not common to find garden thief's, not common enough to just be able to find plants.

Sweet seed selection Fuggzy! The lsd25 is going to get me my fastbuds badge one day.
Thanks man, I grew their GSC, and loved it. As a grower I could have done better, but for the plant it was great. I was chatting with @Herbisaur on his last grow doing the lsd25, and with in about 2 weeks of watching it pulled the trigger on some. I actually plan on making seeds from both FB, and the DP strains. I have a few auto pollens I like, and want to further test it.

Getting ripped changed the way I grow...for the better absolutely. I used to grow 12 footers. Now they are wayyyy bigger, but much shorter, and yield more.
Loving the up high buzzes from sativas lately(so really looking forward to this seasons outdoor selections!), so I think the LSD would be right up my alley. Fastbuds has a couple of strains that interest me quite a bit.

Getting ripped changed the way I grow...for the better absolutely. I used to grow 12 footers. Now they are wayyyy bigger, but much shorter, and yield more.
Loving the up high buzzes from sativas lately(so really looking forward to this seasons outdoor selections!), so I think the LSD would be right up my alley. Fastbuds has a couple of strains that interest me quite a bit.
ughh, I almost hate to ask, but how much would you say got stolen? This will be my first sativa dom, at least on that grows like it. I had a few bagseeds that where sativa dom, but the started in the micro cab, and where trained to be short. As long as this DP doesn't grow in to the light, I'm going to let it get crazy. It is the longest flowering time of all the strains going, so if I have to, I'll just finish it by itself. To be honest I don't mind getting rough with an auto. Haha sometimes they need stunting inside.

Back