Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

Nice...I want to chat further about this with you tomorrow...getting tired as I have been smoking for a few hours straight and the tincture is well kicked in...gotta go...talk tomorrow

Wow i thought i was super late showing up for this with the whole 8 pages since only yesterday. No time to read through all the chat right now but subbed up to see how this goes.

Hey Fugzy, I saw Durban poison and 8 pages. Wanted to compare notes but you're not even in soil yet...
I just finished 2 DP'S well one is cut and gone it came in at 4.25z and the other is ready. IMG_20160410_132725.jpg
Super nice smooth smoke really hits behind the eyes, good luck man. Subbed up

damn man i go take a nap for a cpl hrs and the thread blww up! haha i know you will do these girls justice fuggz! and seeing all that pollen got me thinkg of the birds and the bee's for some girls i got in the arsenal as a side project eventually just for shits and gigs :)

Haha thanks for stopping by @CanuckFrog @stepside & @tripaholic88 Things got a bit crazy. So far we have a charter effort to go to the beaches of Durban. When we get there we have a personal guide to meet the local tribes. @Moondude and his mom are going to teach us how to ride a 3 minute wave, and @912GreenSkell has already laid out the monster growing guide for the local strain we get. I am voting we name the strain TMTD, Three Minutes Till Durban. Sorry Trip, but for sleeping on the job you get to carry the luggage.

Hey Fugzy, I saw Durban poison and 8 pages. Wanted to compare notes but you're not even in soil yet...
I just finished 2 DP'S well one is cut and gone it came in at 4.25z and the other is ready.View attachment 552708
Super nice smooth smoke really hits behind the eyes, good luck man. Subbed up
Thats awesome. Shes beautiful. What where the finishing heights, and how long did you let her go?

Thats awesome. Shes beautiful. What where the finishing heights, and how long did you let her go?
The heights... Well, the first to come down was lst'd so the height was only about 16" but the buds were rock hard. The one in the pic is like 29" but the buds are way looser and have alot of long airy foxtails she'll probly only go about 3z's, my guess anyway...
First day above soil was Jan 5. So somewhere around 90-100 days

The heights... Well, the first to come down was lst'd so the height was only about 16" but the buds were rock hard. The one in the pic is like 29" but the buds are way looser and have alot of long airy foxtails she'll probly only go about 3z's, my guess anyway...
First day above soil was Jan 5. So somewhere around 90-100 days
Thanks man. So far I was just going to let her go. Maybe a little lst to open her up, but I kinda want to see what she can do on her own. I'd be happy with 3oz, but ya know 4.25oz doesn't sound to bad. Do you have a journal link you could post?

Thanks man. So far I was just going to let her go. Maybe a little lst to open her up, but I kinda want to see what she can do on her own. I'd be happy with 3oz, but ya know 4.25oz doesn't sound to bad. Do you have a journal link you could post?

I do but good luck, it's in my signature but probly in the last 20 pages lol. It's kind of a perpetual thing. More of a complete mess that's hard to follow. I just keep dropping seeds, move plants from this tent to that tent just to make room to drop more seeds... You know the drill. Dragons and More indoor growing if the link doesn't show up for you

Back