Dutch Passion DP by DP by Fuggzy.

@stepside Oh I know how it goes, lol. My ongoing journal is anything from my plants, to ribs, to tech/geek talk, some plants mentioned, some not. I'll have a look around your ever shifting forest here soon.

Haha thanks for stopping by @CanuckFrog @stepside & @tripaholic88 Things got a bit crazy. So far we have a charter effort to go to the beaches of Durban. When we get there we have a personal guide to meet the local tribes. @Moondude and his mom are going to teach us how to ride a 3 minute wave, and @912GreenSkell has already laid out the monster growing guide for the local strain we get. I am voting we name the strain TMTD, Three Minutes Till Durban. Sorry Trip, but for sleeping on the job you get to carry the luggage.
HAHA i mean shit im just happy to be invited!! ill be the "green horn" and pay my dues brotha... and the strain name is great! i was too medicated trying to pack up the remainder of our apartment for this move. i come to think about it tho there is alot of posts and stuff where people ask me questionsand i never see till like 1-2 days later lol its best just to tag me haha

Haha thanks for stopping by @CanuckFrog @stepside & @tripaholic88 Things got a bit crazy. So far we have a charter effort to go to the beaches of Durban. When we get there we have a personal guide to meet the local tribes. @Moondude and his mom are going to teach us how to ride a 3 minute wave, and @912GreenSkell has already laid out the monster growing guide for the local strain we get. I am voting we name the strain TMTD, Three Minutes Till Durban. Sorry Trip, but for sleeping on the job you get to carry the luggage.

Hey bud sorry to play a part in the 'jacking. I was so fired up last night on tincture it was like I was typing possessed, in some very interesting conversation.

Hey bud sorry to play a part in the 'jacking. I was so fired up last night on tincture it was like I was typing possessed, in some very interesting conversation.
Ehh no worries, I enjoyed the chats man. We're all like minded people here, that share some passions. No need to apologize about that.
FYI I'm open to any chat on the threads man, doesn't need to pertain to the grow.
^^Post 12, lol.

So I've got the pots ready for the new seeds. DP is the only plant getting a 5g pot, rest are 3g. I like to throw the pots in the tent a day or 2 before if space allows, I'll normally give them an enzyme feed when I do, this time I'm just doing some molasses, and TM-7. (http://www.bioag.com/images/TM7_Tech.pdf) There is a lot of fresh microbial life in there now, so I'll just focus on feeding them. I am also going to pretreat for gnats too. I saw 1, not sure if it is from the large pots, or the current plants.
DSCN2369[1].JPG

The DP sank in about 6 hours (first of 6 seeds too), and is in a paper towel till tomorrow. I love when a seed sinks so fast! I've been putting the wet towel in a zip-lock, and just putting it on top of my light hood. So far, the last ~8 seeds have loved it. The hood is air cooled, and just stays warm. YAY FOR NEW LIFE! Man if you grow you own, and don't have fun, you are doing something wrong. Till later, take care guys.:smoking:

Smelling good man. I definitely will have to hook up a carbon filter!

Back