Indoor DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure

Do you recognize her with her armour on?
img015.jpg

The winner and my Gladiatress for the cob battle is the Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen :tang:.

@hippy71

Did you just find me? Welcome to my adventures and thanks for the likes. Send me some links to your threads so I can check them out.

Hey dude yeah it takes me a while to catch up as my blood is about 50% THC and it slows me down :thumbsup: :jointman:

I'm here, and watchin and learnin now mate :vibe:

Day 22 and 17: Time for the weekly update.

The girls are progressing nicely. Tonight I will up the nutrients to week 4 levels on the chart. The fertigation is running daily now. and all plants are on the same schedule. I changed the position of two of them to move the Auto Night Queen in the cob competition front and center for better photo possibilities. CO2 is running, daytime temps 91°F humidity 65%, nighttime 78°F / 48%. So I put the SCROG screen in and started the LST.

Group Photo front left to right BDA, ANQ, Blueberry, rear left to right ANQ, BDA,BDA:
w3b.jpg

w3a.jpg
w3c.jpg
w3d.jpg
w3e.jpg

Day 22 and 17: Time for the weekly update.

The girls are progressing nicely. Tonight I will up the nutrients to week 4 levels on the chart. The fertigation is running daily now. and all plants are on the same schedule. I changed the position of two of them to move the Auto Night Queen in the cob competition front and center for better photo possibilities. CO2 is running, daytime temps 91°F humidity 65%, nighttime 78°F / 48%. So I put the SCROG screen in and started the LST.

Group Photo front left to right BDA, ANQ, Blueberry, rear left to right ANQ, BDA,BDA:
View attachment 811083

View attachment 811082 View attachment 811084 View attachment 811085 View attachment 811086
So green and so healthy. Really nice Mano. I have so much to look forward to.

So green and so healthy. Really nice Mano. I have so much to look forward to.
Thanks, My plants have been really "Green" since I went to hydro. My live soil was good but the leaves never really stayed green like they do now? I think it is because with hydro the balance in the nutrients is restored every week so the plant always has what it needs.

Back