Indoor DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure

No I have used them for a couple of years now. First to trigger stretch and flowering and now to control the phytochrome effect.

What do you mean exactly with the phytochrome effect? I've read somewhere that by introducing far red light before lights off you induce "sleeping" in plants faster, is that it? Or have I mixed up something :baked:?

Thank you very much for the link, that will be a nice read :thumbsup: ! Does that mean that you could flower photosensitive plants under more than 12 hours of light?

Thank you very much for the link, that will be a nice read :thumbsup: ! Does that mean that you could flower photosensitive plants under more than 12 hours of light?
Yes theoretically 14/10. I have not tried this yet. It is on the list. I am running this grow 20/4 and the plants should be thinking 20/6!

That's the thing I was reading about, possible 14 hours of light in flowering. Very interesting stuff.
There are so many variables when you are doing a grow. It is hard to point to just one and say "That is what did it!" Over several grows just using the 730 nm leds at flip to promote stretch and blooming I have recorded faster plant maturity by as much as 10 days for same strains. I only have one grow space so testing is rather slow and in no way scientific. I just really listen to my plants and after a few hits they really get jaborie - :rofl::funny::bubbles::doc1:

Ok so I have to decide between these two girls for the cob contest. They are both on day 19. @autobeast likes the Night Queen but I think I can get some really good color out of the blue dream. I am so undecided :aha:.

Auto Night Queen:
dday1.jpg
dday2.jpg

Blue Dream Auto:

dday3.jpg

dday4.jpg

All opinions welcomed.

Back