Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Looking healthy and lush bro, your ADLs are getting ready to pounce upwards into stretch.

Going to be an interesting 5-10 days for us both.

See you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate

they're showing signs of stretch, will keep me busy tying them down. Decided to ditch the scrog and just LST them, easier to move them around and so-on, and since now theres also 2pcs of Beary Whites bathing in led.

See you in a week mate, in the meantime, in joy enjoy :pass:

Cheers

Little update..

ADL's are on day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] and getting there slowly.
Can confirm that they're all females. they have been drinking 1l per day, but will soon start to feed them till runoff. They're pretty rugged and not so much in thrive mode, its my first run in this groom and have to make some tweaks to in- and outtake after this batch. Also the outside temps are not so much favoring during night time.

Crinkle is day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] and has started her life without any hassle. She's been getting plain water with little root juice, about 500ml every other day, will give her a light feed in couple of days.

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 640383 View attachment 640384 View attachment 640385 View attachment 640386 View attachment 640387 View attachment 640388

Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 640389

and group shot
View attachment 640390

cheers
Awesome what the strain, the leaves of the plants so heavy, proud of you!

Awesome what the strain, the leaves of the plants so heavy, proud of you!

Thanks Tina, appreciated :toke:

This is my first time growing Daiquiri Lime and already loving it. She's responding positively to everything. Been keeping nutes pretty low, increased watering slightly, but like a clock and LST and leaf tucking isn't bothering her at all. they're all very bushy and stems are strong and pretty elastic to bend.
Think from those three individuals theres two different phenos, one of them is more bushy and stocky than other two

im glad that i still have four ADL beans(fattest of the 7pack)in store waiting along with three Blueberrys and those Mephisto's magic beans:cooldance: Its going to be early christmas :woohoo1:

Cheers

little update from my chamber…

Grape Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG],

Been feeding her once with 0.5ml/l of bloom and giving her roots 0.5ml/l with every watering, started giving her a full litre at day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG]. She seems to be fine with all that. Im watering her everyday, like all my plants.

Beary Whites day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG],

They're kicking good, they share 0,5l till day [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] and after that 0.5l each til day [HASHTAG]#10[/HASHTAG] when i'll give them they're first light feed.

Going to update the ADL's tomorrow..

Here's Crinkle at day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5878.jpg

Beary Whites @ day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5875.jpg
DSCF5876.jpg

Sixtet
DSCF5874.jpg

Cheers and have a good one :thumbsup:

So i got the air pump and supplies (10m of tube and 4pics of 45cm long flexible diffusor) in mail today, will be assembling it today. I got one big bucket which takes one 15L airpot pretty nicely(see pic in previous post), was planning to put the diffusors on the bottom of airpot and bend them to cover it pretty much completely. They won't be in soil, but underneath the green bottom of the pots, is that even worthwhile to try or should they be inside the pot? I have quite a lot of questions :smoking:

Air pump is 4x3.2L/min and was wondering should i split between two of my Daiquiris or just put all of the flow into one plant and should i start slowly increasing the flow or should i put it full blast from the start(is the root system up for it)..any suggestions, if i could possibly get some tips or advices from the guys who's threads got me into this…so @Terra Firma and @Corgy or anybody with more knowledge on this issue , if you guys don't mind me bothering with this :bow:

Cheers

ADL update,

fed them yesterday except one, which is showing little nute burn, that one got only water with small dose of calmag.

They seem happy but hungry for calmag, need to give to of them a good dose in next feed.

Did install the air pump yesterday for two of them at 6L/min with good watering of 2 and 3 litres, haven't shown any signs of dislike, will see how it goes, have to say that i have no idea what I'm doing :crying: but won't hurt to experiment and to try different things.

They haven't stretched too much in height but have been putting energy in new shoots coming from the opened middle part.

Can somebody more experienced tell me where these girls stand at this point of grow, are they plenty behind due to lst and so-on. Would appreciate opinions greatly. :toke:

Heres my Daiquiris starting day [HASHTAG]#30[/HASHTAG] ..

This one has air pump @6L/min and got 3litres feed yesterday
DSCF5879.jpg

This has air pump @6L/min and got 2litres feed, she's showing signs of hunger for calmag
DSCF5880.jpg
DSCF5881.jpg

This one has slight problems with nutes and is on water diet, gave her 1.5L yesterday
DSCF5882.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
started to spread dem branches on ADL's a bit and fed them 1,5l of water with calmag, gonna keep giving them at least that amount from now on. Also gave Crinkle 0.5l dose of water, she shall get her next feed after 2days with nutes.

Was a bit bored and too stoned couple of nights ago and did pop couple of Beary Whites in there, hunch says they're gonna popup tomorrow. Not sure if i need more lights or should those what i got cover their need, but promised myself that next time I'm popping more beans it will be december :smoking:

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 641202 View attachment 641201 View attachment 641200 View attachment 641197 View attachment 641193

Cheers

Dude they are brillant.., woow. :drool::greenthumb:

quick update, not much happening.

Did spread those green balls open a bit, so much leaves in there.

The little pot came from a friend who had to leave town for a while..Quick One from Royal queen seeds, don't have any idea how old she is..some weeks or so.

Here's before lst
DSCF5887.jpg

and later
DSCF5889.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Back