Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Crapatalk is seeing me off and not showing me your updates bro!!

Looking amazing, love the pump bucket too, I will have to pick your brains about the set up in private messaging at some stage.

I only have Aqua globes for when I go away for a few days and it's nerve racking....

My girls are yellowing at the bottom too dude, even with 1ml calmag per litre.

I've got some calmag xtra so I'll be adding that starting at 2ml per litre.

I'm finding ADL very sensitive, always first to droop when thirsty and first to show deficiency.

Excellent growing!

*Bro Fist*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crapatalk is seeing me off and not showing me your updates bro!!

Looking amazing, love the pump bucket too, I will have to pick your brains about the set up in private messaging at some stage.

I only have Aqua globes for when I go away for a few days and it's nerve racking....

My girls are yellowing at the bottom too dude, even with 1ml calmag per litre.

I've got some calmag xtra so I'll be adding that starting at 2ml per litre.

I'm finding ADL very sensitive, always first to droop when thirsty and first to show deficiency.

Excellent growing!

*Bro Fist*

Thanks for the kind words mate.:pass:

The pump seems to work, at least the air flows through the pot and they're hungry as hell, not sure that if its keeping the soil moist for longer or just drying it, might work better if the diffusor were inside the pots rather than at the bottom on the tray or bucket. been giving those girls with pump around 2-3ltrs per day with little bit straight in to the bucket/tray. Will do one ADL after this and put diffusors inside the bucket with full 12L/min and see how it goes.

I'll be more than happy to tell you all about my setup and change methods and views, will also give you links to those journals where i found this air pump thingy.

I can imagine your nervous about going away, i would too. hope its all going to end good. Good that I'm in situation that i only have to go to the city once or twice a week, can keep my eye on things maybe too closely :crying:

Yeah just dose up the calmag if needed, i haven't been holding back with that, only hold my nutes back for few weeks and now going with 2ml per litre if giving nutes. Also been giving calmag with every water at 1ml/L just to be sure, it seems that these mars lights make plants need it, might be with all leds.

Also found that at start that they do tend to droop pretty quickly, but after i started to feed everyday that issue is gone. I've been giving them at least litre per day from day 15 or so, doing it right after lights have come back. Did read that from somewhere that it should be more easiest and most useful time for plants to get they're feed.

Can't wait to have these girls in bloom and done so i can get some Sour Stomper, Fantasmo and Alien x Triangle in there, those Mephisto strains look pretty mean frosty:jointman:

Cheers mate:cheers:

Thanks for the kind words mate.:pass:

The pump seems to work, at least the air flows through the pot and they're hungry as hell, not sure that if its keeping the soil moist for longer or just drying it, might work better if the diffusor were inside the pots rather than at the bottom on the tray or bucket. been giving those girls with pump around 2-3ltrs per day with little bit straight in to the bucket/tray. Will do one ADL after this and put diffusors inside the bucket with full 12L/min and see how it goes.

I'll be more than happy to tell you all about my setup and change methods and views, will also give you links to those journals where i found this air pump thingy.

I can imagine your nervous about going away, i would too. hope its all going to end good. Good that I'm in situation that i only have to go to the city once or twice a week, can keep my eye on things maybe too closely :crying:

Yeah just dose up the calmag if needed, i haven't been holding back with that, only hold my nutes back for few weeks and now going with 2ml per litre if giving nutes. Also been giving calmag with every water at 1ml/L just to be sure, it seems that these mars lights make plants need it, might be with all leds.

Also found that at start that they do tend to droop pretty quickly, but after i started to feed everyday that issue is gone. I've been giving them at least litre per day from day 15 or so, doing it right after lights have come back. Did read that from somewhere that it should be more easiest and most useful time for plants to get they're feed.

Can't wait to have these girls in bloom and done so i can get some Sour Stomper, Fantasmo and Alien x Triangle in there, those Mephisto strains look pretty mean frosty:jointman:

Cheers mate:cheers:

Ohhh rite so it's not air for a bubble bucket type set up?

The air is pumped into the soil??

Yeah all LEDs (LEDs that work) make the plant calmag deficient, and apparently need less feed, than HPS MH etc etc.

Yeah I feed just before or after lights out.

This will be my last grow for a long while and I really regret not growing Sour Stomper, HBSS was amazing and a beautiful smoke, mephisto really are the tits!

Ohhh rite so it's not air for a bubble bucket type set up?

The air is pumped into the soil??

Yeah all LEDs (LEDs that work) make the plant calmag deficient, and apparently need less feed, than HPS MH etc etc.

Yeah I feed just before or after lights out.

This will be my last grow for a long while and I really regret not growing Sour Stomper, HBSS was amazing and a beautiful smoke, mephisto really are the tits!

Yeah, air to soil kinda method. haven't never tried dwc, i like to mess with soil, but after i found this i just had to try it out..lol

Hope theres next time for you at some point so you'll get your Stomper on. Cant wait for Crinkle and Bearys to kickoff, my first batch of Mephistos in the making.

Howdy strangers :shooty:

I ran into possible trouble, One Daiquiri in trying to tell me something but i haven't got a clue what. Sorry for the pic but don't have decent light of flash in camera to correct the white balance in photos, and my phones camera lens is busted..

This particular plant is in good healt besides this, not to count slight hunger for calmag from time to time. Was thinking that if this issue has something to do with that. Been looking through the interweb for answer but got nothing. She's been fed almost every day with 1litre to 1.5ltr, once had her nutes at 2ml, and before been only feeding nutes every third feed, days #10-20 @0,5-1ml, days #20-30 @1-1,5ml, and in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] she got first 2ml feed. Today she's in day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG]. Im using AN ph'd Bloom as base, been giving her AN calmag (1-2ml) with every feed with nutes and also(1ml)with plain water if she seemed to need it.

Again, sorry for the pic but hope this gives some sort of picture what I'm dealing with..
DSCF5897.jpg

This is from the same plant
DSCF5911.jpg

Might as well post pics of Bearys and miss Crinkle…

Beary [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5899.jpg

Beary [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5898.jpg

Miss Crinkle
DSCF5901.jpg

If somebody could kindly help me out to sort out the reason why causes that in Daiquiris leaf.

Cheers

Hey bro, dunno what that deficiency is.

However, do those catch trays fill up with enough water to reach the soil in the bottom of the pots?

Are their roots coming out the bottom of the pot??

I know there are some weird and funky nasties that occur from plants drinking from the run off tray/saucer.

Just a shot in the dark!

Hey bro, dunno what that deficiency is.

However, do those catch trays fill up with enough water to reach the soil in the bottom of the pots?

Are their roots coming out the bottom of the pot??

I know there are some weird and funky nasties that occur from plants drinking from the run off tray/saucer.

Just a shot in the dark!

I clean up the trays of those bigger plants right after if i get runoff, 'cause yes they have their roots sitting in those trays pretty good, but have to wash those trays throughly and good.

thanks for pointing that out mate. Will do that right after i get back home :d5:

Back