Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Day [HASHTAG]#19[/HASHTAG] update

All going ok with ADL's, leafy, short and healthy. Been starting some light LST to which they responded pretty nicely, still waiting for some growth before i can really start it, but so far so good. Also done some leaf tucking once a day, those keep pumping back up pretty fast

Also Grape Crinkle popped her head up from the soil yesterday, did put her to soak thursday, friday between cotton pads and sunday i covered her in soil, nice and quick:shooty:

Here's few pics of thirsty ladies who will be fed today after the lights come up.

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#19[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5750.jpg
DSCF5755.jpg
DSCF5759.jpg

ADL's slight bondage
DSCF5764.jpg

Grape Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5769.jpg

Cheers

Cheers mate, always good to see them sprout :cheers:

Dear diary,

Today i tied my girls a bit more, they like it, they seem to enjoy it more day-by-day. Might give them some water as a reward for their good behavior, they seem a bit thirsty, they're starting to be quite light on weight when lift, i'll take that as a good sign.

Crape Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5780.jpg

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG]

ADL#1
DSCF5790.jpg
DSCF5791.jpg

ADL#2
DSCF5794.jpg
DSCF5795.jpg

ADL#3
DSCF5792.jpg
DSCF5793.jpg

The Fantastic Four
DSCF5789.jpg

Cheers

Dear diary,

Today i tied my girls a bit more, they like it, they seem to enjoy it more day-by-day. Might give them some water as a reward for their good behavior, they seem a bit thirsty, they're starting to be quite light on weight when lift, i'll take that as a good sign.

Crape Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]View attachment 638279

ADL#1
View attachment 638280View attachment 638281
ADL#2
View attachment 638282 View attachment 638283
ADL#3
View attachment 638284 View attachment 638286

The Fantastic FourView attachment 638287

Cheers
Looking fantastic very bushy I can't wait to see these girls in flower

Dear diary,

Crape Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]View attachment 638279

ADL#1
View attachment 638280View attachment 638281
ADL#2
View attachment 638282 View attachment 638283
ADL#3
View attachment 638284 View attachment 638286

The Fantastic FourView attachment 638287

Cheers
The babies look so fat,great job:greenthumb:

Little update..

ADL's are on day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG] and getting there slowly.
Can confirm that they're all females. they have been drinking 1l per day, but will soon start to feed them till runoff. They're pretty rugged and not so much in thrive mode, its my first run in this groom and have to make some tweaks to in- and outtake after this batch. Also the outside temps are not so much favoring during night time.

Crinkle is day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] and has started her life without any hassle. She's been getting plain water with little root juice, about 500ml every other day, will give her a light feed in couple of days.

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#25[/HASHTAG]

DSCF5806.jpg
DSCF5807.jpg
DSCF5811.jpg
DSCF5812.jpg
DSCF5813.jpg
DSCF5814.jpg

Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG]

DSCF5810.jpg

and group shot
DSCF5816.jpg

cheers

Also did read couple of threads where there was air pump attached to airpots and ordered one which pumps 4x3l/min and was planning to try it to one or two plants. Will get the pump at some point this week and get back to it then, tips&tricks are more than welcome :cheers:

Cheers

started to spread dem branches on ADL's a bit and fed them 1,5l of water with calmag, gonna keep giving them at least that amount from now on. Also gave Crinkle 0.5l dose of water, she shall get her next feed after 2days with nutes.

Was a bit bored and too stoned couple of nights ago and did pop couple of Beary Whites in there, hunch says they're gonna popup tomorrow. Not sure if i need more lights or should those what i got cover their need, but promised myself that next time I'm popping more beans it will be december :smoking:

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5868-2.jpg
DSCF5869-2.jpg
DSCF5870-2.jpg
DSCF5871-2.jpg
DSCF5872-2.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
started to spread dem branches on ADL's a bit and fed them 1,5l of water with calmag, gonna keep giving them at least that amount from now on. Also gave Crinkle 0.5l dose of water, she shall get her next feed after 2days with nutes.

Was a bit bored and too stoned couple of nights ago and did pop couple of Beary Whites in there, hunch says they're gonna popup tomorrow. Not sure if i need more lights or should those what i got cover their need, but promised myself that next time I'm popping more beans it will be december :smoking:

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 641202 View attachment 641201 View attachment 641200 View attachment 641197 View attachment 641193

Cheers

Looking healthy and lush bro, your ADLs are getting ready to pounce upwards into stretch.

Going to be an interesting 5-10 days for us both.

See you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back