Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Here is day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG]:toke:

Gave th ADL´s light 1ml/L, 0.7dl, feed in day [HASHTAG]#11[/HASHTAG] instead of plain water as a little test and they came out good, next up is some plain water and after that nutes ones a week and if they look like they need it.

ABB is growing much slower, but seems to be healthy.

ADL´s are coming along good and are now under the 700(@30") which i put to replace my 400 couple of days ago.

My other 700 is still on the way but should be right around the corner, so getting that in place is still to come, but I'm in no hurry.

Temps are stable 25-26c with random night time drop to around 22-23c.

ABB @ day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG]View attachment 633925

ADL´s @ day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG]View attachment 633926View attachment 633927 View attachment 633928

Group shotView attachment 633929

Cheers

ADL is probably going to be a bigger plant than blueberry as it's quite a small plant (by DP standards) but all looking really good.

I'm sure my issues are light related bro, I hope having them higher sorts it.

GN and Budmaster are a bit vicious if too close to young plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Cheers.

ADL is probably going to be a bigger plant than blueberry as it's quite a small plant (by DP standards) but all looking really good.

I'm sure my issues are light related bro, I hope having them higher sorts it.

GN and Budmaster are a bit vicious if too close to young plants

Yeah, i hope the raise of lights sorts that stuff out mate, i had a bit of edge curling after i replaced the 400 with 700 @60cm but got rid most of it by raising it 10cm.

been trying to search info on average height for ADL, but pretty much empty handed still..

Back