Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Yeah, i hope the raise of lights sorts that stuff out mate, i had a bit of edge curling after i replaced the 400 with 700 @60cm but got rid most of it by raising it 10cm.

been trying to search info on average height for ADL, but pretty much empty handed still..

Dunno if you know @Bunny on here but he's grown an ADL or two, even with some issues by other people fuking up his nute schedule he grew a pretty big girl with just 75w.

I've grown a few of Dutch Passions big girls and, like AutoUltimate and AutoXtreme, The ADL classed as XXL.

These girls can get well over 100cm in height.

My tallest AU was 170cm....

But you can control the height somewhat in stretch, I try to keep them around 100cm as this makes penetrating the canopy a bit easier with LED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno if you know @Bunny on here but he's grown an ADL or two, even with some issues by other people fuking up his nute schedule he grew a pretty big girl with just 75w.

I've grown a few of Dutch Passions big girls and, like AutoUltimate and AutoXtreme, The ADL classed as XXL.

These girls can get well over 100cm in height.

My tallest AU was 170cm....

But you can control the height somewhat in stretch, I try to keep them around 100cm as this makes penetrating the canopy a bit easier with LED.

Thanks mate for the info, have to try find some journos about those grows if theres any :cheers:

Think i might get ready to do everything to not let them stretch because of the height of my room, only 180cm, minus pot and head room for leds and so-on. Maybe just easier to scrog and wrestle them down.

Cheers:pass:

Thanks mate for the info, have to try find some journos about those grows if theres any :cheers:

Think i might get ready to do everything to not let them stretch because of the height of my room, only 180cm, minus pot and head room for leds and so-on. Maybe just easier to scrog and wrestle them down.

Cheers:pass:

You should be fine I grew all of my AUs in a 180cm dr90 tent.

Just keep the light a bit closer at the end of veg and through pre flower and you should keep them tamed.

I've no experience with scrog but I know @Bailey is very good with it. I'm sure you'll be fine in there dude

Hi I'm here for the duration very nice to meet you locke.
If I was scrogging I'd do alot of leaf tucking or n little lst in early veg to bush them out for the scrog and it's just a case of every time they grow up past the screen just train them back under. I'm currently doing 3 wcog and 1 blue cheese I would love for you to follow along aswell peace ✌

Hi Bailey, good to have you here and nice to meet you too.

Im familiar with lst and leaf tucking, been doing those from the first time i started growing my own medicine, always liked to have nice even canopy, but when it comes to scrog, I'm a total noobie.
Heard from DarkGreen that you're the guy to turn to in this method. :shooty:
Been doing some reading and followed journals with scrog and kinda know its not rocket science, but still I'm not that comfortable with it.

Will follow your journal and check your previous grows to educate myself, do you mind if i turn to you if i run into trouble or have some questions coming up?

Cheers:peace:

Hi Bailey, good to have you here and nice to meet you too.

Im familiar with lst and leaf tucking, been doing those from the first time i started growing my own medicine, always liked to have nice even canopy, but when it comes to scrog, I'm a total noobie.
Heard from DarkGreen that you're the guy to turn to in this method. :shooty:
Been doing some reading and followed journals with scrog and kinda know its not rocket science, but still I'm not that comfortable with it.

Will follow your journal and check your previous grows to educate myself, do you mind if i turn to you if i run into trouble or have some questions coming up?

Cheers:peace:
Absolutely no problem iv scrog a few photos but only once with autos and in my eyes it was a failure Total on my part firstly I put 3 autos in a dr60 that was mistake number one this was because it was originally only meant to be two and I had a blue cheese 10 days behind that was going outside guerilla style but weather was shit so stopped training the other two to leave room for that [HASHTAG]#major[/HASHTAG] mistake.. Because the stretch fully kicked in and my canopy went all wrong but yeah I do know how though and I'll tag my good friend @db003 who has alot of scrog experience with autos and us currently doing two gsc this way.
Yeah I'd love for you to follow along

Cheers for the post and tag.
So you had all the ingredients to have hard time, glad thats history now, but love to have you around mate :pass:

db003 is familiar from tube, subbed him over there some time ago and watched his videos, kinda same setup as mine so those have been pretty handy videos for observation.

Im starting to have quite a bit of bookmarks from past week on this forum :greenthumb:

Cheers

Last edited:
Just a quick phone pic from my arrangement.

Got my other mars 700 yesterday and installed it right away, thou i noticed that when i flip both switches on its a lot more red than my older 700w, the old one looks pretty much plain blue if i compare them. The older doesn't have growth/bloom switches(still full spectrum), but its pretty much like new, used it only for less than 6wks.

Can anybody familiar with mars lights tell me whats the minimum distance to install it from ceiling, so the air will still flow easily and it won't overheat? i have contacted Mars with this question but they didn't have straight answer, only not too close-kinda answer.

Heres dem girls from last night @ day#12,
20160920_185959.jpg

Cheers

Cheers for the post and tag.
So you had all the ingredients to have hard time, glad thats history now, but love to have you around mate :pass:

db003 is familiar from tube, subbed him over there some time ago and watched his videos, kinda same setup as mine so those have been pretty handy videos for observation.

Im starting to have quite a bit of bookmarks from past week on this forum :greenthumb:

Cheers
Yeah he's a awsome auto scrogger I find his threads n vids really helpful. I'll definitely be around I'm subbed into ure thread buddy so no getting rid of me lol

Just a quick phone pic from my arrangement.

Got my other mars 700 yesterday and installed it right away, thou i noticed that when i flip both switches on its a lot more red than my older 700w, the old one looks pretty much plain blue if i compare them. The older doesn't have growth/bloom switches(still full spectrum), but its pretty much like new, used it only for less than 6wks.

Can anybody familiar with mars lights tell me whats the minimum distance to install it from ceiling, so the air will still flow easily and it won't overheat? i have contacted Mars with this question but they didn't have straight answer, only not too close-kinda answer.

Heres dem girls from last night @ day#12,View attachment 634537

Cheers
My two lights are currently 8 inches away from the ceiling of my groom and I have had no issues if that helps

Back