Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Just a quick phone pic from my arrangement.

Got my other mars 700 yesterday and installed it right away, thou i noticed that when i flip both switches on its a lot more red than my older 700w, the old one looks pretty much plain blue if i compare them. The older doesn't have growth/bloom switches(still full spectrum), but its pretty much like new, used it only for less than 6wks.

Can anybody familiar with mars lights tell me whats the minimum distance to install it from ceiling, so the air will still flow easily and it won't overheat? i have contacted Mars with this question but they didn't have straight answer, only not too close-kinda answer.

Heres dem girls from last night @ day#12,View attachment 634537

Cheers
Hi Locke
Sorry my late reply, I just saw your post
Usually we recommend hanging distance from canopy:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
You need to adjust the height to a better distance according to your plants reaction.

Hi Locke
Sorry my late reply, I just saw your post
Usually we recommend hanging distance from canopy:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
You need to adjust the height to a better distance according to your plants reaction.

Thanks Tina and no worries for timing, i haven't had a clock for years, even when i dropped my wallet 3years ago, and the only thing i found that the quality of my life improved :smoking:

But on from the chiberish..

Ive been dealing with Ann via emails with this question and she gave the exact answer, which is great info to have, but i was struggling to find some sort of answer for the distance between the lamp and ceiling. My 700's are hanging still around 30" from plants, haven't discovered any stretch yet, only new nodes and width:shooty:

Thanks Tina and no worries for timing, i haven't had a clock for years, even when i dropped my wallet 3years ago, and the only thing i found that the quality of my life improved :smoking:

Ive been dealing with Ann via emails with this question and she gave the exact answer, which is great info to have, but i was struggling to find some sort of answer for the distance between the lamp and ceiling. My 700's are hanging still around 30" from plants, haven't discovered any stretch yet, only new nodes and width:shooty:
That would be great, you can adjust the distance just according to their reation

Don't worry with led's they stay short until they show sex and they stretch then

quick update from day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG]

ADL's are coming nicely, but thinking to ditch ABB, she's still developing her 2nd set of leaves @day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG], might put one Crinkle today to soak and after germ plant her right next to ABB to compete a bit.

Might give some food to girls after lights come back, soil was still moist so maybe to wait till tomorrow..we'll see :coffee2:

ADL's @ day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5715.jpg
DSCF5714.jpg
DSCF5712.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
quick update from day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG]

ADL's are coming nicely, but thinking to ditch ABB, she's still developing her 2nd set of leaves @day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG], might put one Crinkle today to soak and after germ plant her right next to ABB to compete a bit.

Might give some food to girls after lights come back, soil was still moist so maybe to wait till tomorrow..we'll see :coffee2:

ADL's @ day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG]View attachment 634931View attachment 634933 View attachment 634934

Cheers
Looking great for 14 days very good start

Looking great for 14 days very good start

Cheers mate, they're coming pretty good i quess.

Did just build the scrog from scrap i found from the barn, but haven't tested it yet, maybe during weekend, have to arrange the lights an so-on..
I made it to suit the long wall of my groom and kinda match the spread from the 700's, scrog is 70cm x 170cm(27"x67"), but its easy to cut smaller if needed. made it to that size so I still have room to veg new plants and some. Maybe i made it a bit silly size, but i more than willing to take hints and criticism :smoking:

Cheers

Back