Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

I clean up the trays of those bigger plants right after if i get runoff, 'cause yes they have their roots sitting in those trays pretty good, but have to wash those trays throughly and good.

thanks for pointing that out mate. Will do that right after i get back home :d5:

I like to use drip trays too, I believe it helps plants to throw out deeper roots.

But as soon as I see the roots coming through the green grid, I remove the trays for a few days.

It serves two purposes, those protruding roots get air pruned = plant fires out more roots. And also I don't want them drinking that nasty arsed water in the trays.

Maybe get away with it with plain water, but with nutes stewing down there too it can go horribly wrong very quickly.

Hope this sorts it for you, they're great looking healthy plants, wouldn't want to see them in difficulty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trays are washed, and took a look under the pots and my my those roots are shooting through that bottom on those plants with air pump.

The problem i posted yesterday, it hasn't spread to other leaves but its still visible. Don't know what it is but the overall condition of that plant in ok, already pushing for bloom and is ahead of other ADL's.

Also i needed to stop hassling with those temp drops so switched light cycle to 24/7 yesterday, don't know its effect to yield but doesn't really matter, not doing this trying to reach massive hauls of bud, just to have decent amount of quality medicine stored. Also i won't mind if it speeds up the process a couple of days. Don't like stressing these things, theres other stuff in life to worry:peace:

Arranged plants and lights to new shape so that those starting to bloom are under those 2x 700 and Crinkle has 400 and Bearys are getting good amount of sidelight. Thinking of getting that mars Ref144 to put above plants in bloom so I can play with 700's, tilt them and so-on and to leave 400 only for seedlings. Plan is to make my groom perpetual to have 3-4 plants coming every 1to2months.

But heres my setup as it stands now with not so big Daiquiris, hope they don't even start stretching, they do have decent amount of bud sites in them :shooty:

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG], Crinkle [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG], Bearys [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG].
DSCF5951-2.jpg
DSCF5960-2.jpg
DSCF5961.jpg
Those pistils are already turning brown, a bit early?

Cheers

:peace:

Last edited:
Trays are washed, and took a look under the pots and my my those roots are shooting through that bottom on those plants with air pump.

The problem i posted yesterday, it hasn't spread to other leaves but its still visible. Don't know what it is but the overall condition of that plant in ok, already pushing for bloom and is ahead of other ADL's.

Also i needed to stop hassling with those temp drops so switched light cycle to 24/7 yesterday, don't know its effect to yield but doesn't really matter, not doing this trying to reach massive hauls of bud, just to have decent amount of quality medicine stored. Also i won't mind if it speeds up the process a couple of days. Don't like stressing these things, theres other stuff in life to worry:peace:

Arranged plants and lights to new shape so that those starting to bloom are under those 2x 700 and Crinkle has 400 and Bearys are getting good amount of sidelight. Thinking of getting that mars Ref144 to put above plants in bloom so I can play with 700's, tilt them and so-on and to leave 400 only for seedlings. Plan is to make my groom perpetual to have 3-4 plants coming every 1to2months.

But heres my setup as it stands now with not so big Daiquiris, hope they don't even start stretching, they do have decent amount of bud sites in them :shooty:

ADL's day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG], Crinkle [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG], Bearys [HASHTAG]#9[/HASHTAG].
View attachment 645454 View attachment 645455 View attachment 645448Those pistils are already turning brown, a bit early?

Cheers

Looking absolutely outstanding bro.

Good idea with the ref144. Then you can use the 700s as angled sidelights.

A killer combo and you'll have 900w of actual led lumens blasting out.

Some plants pistils go orange very early, they will shrivel and retract as the flowers grow and metamorphose into glistening heavenly buds!

Looking absolutely outstanding bro.

Good idea with the ref144. Then you can use the 700s as angled sidelights.

A killer combo and you'll have 900w of actual led lumens blasting out.

Some plants pistils go orange very early, they will shrivel and retract as the flowers grow and metamorphose into glistening heavenly buds!

Thanks for the input mate and thanks for the kind words.:toke:

Was remembering once reading that brownish pistils in early stage might give out if pollinated or a hermie from shock or so, and from that got spooked about hermie 'cause theres only females in the house..but yeah, been just stressing waaay too much on things, too long time since last grow and been having a bit too much time on hand lately :jointman:

Have to say that i should have made the room just a bit bigger, more like 200x200 so would be a bit easier to move around them 'cause i don't have a warm place to take them out when cleaning and vacuuming. Maybe when spring comes and i can throw some autos outside i'll sort that thing. Was planning to try growing my first Photoperiod ever, just one massive plant, always dreamt of trying to grow one plant carrying a pound, some strain like Desfran from DP.

Thanks for the input mate and thanks for the kind words.:toke:

Was remembering once reading that brownish pistils in early stage might give out if pollinated or a hermie from shock or so, and from that got spooked about hermie 'cause theres only females in the house..but yeah, been just stressing waaay too much on things, too long time since last grow and been having a bit too much time on hand lately :jointman:

Have to say that i should have made the room just a bit bigger, more like 200x200 so would be a bit easier to move around them 'cause i don't have a warm place to take them out when cleaning and vacuuming. Maybe when spring comes and i can throw some autos outside i'll sort that thing. Was planning to try growing my first Photoperiod ever, just one massive plant, always dreamt of trying to grow one plant carrying a pound, some strain like Desfran from DP.

Don't stress bro, ain't nuttin gonna hermie!

I've got a lot of time on my hands too at the mo (work month on month off) but I'm bored as fuark, I can't smoke after the first 10 days of my shore leave as my work have a nasty habit of drug testing us first day back (do my employers know I'm on AFN??..) and there's only so much DIY I can do too.

Just enjoying watching the AFN fam growing and hitting the gym!

If you can grow autos I'm sure you'll smash photos. Autos get upset and your fuked. Photos you can reset the clock.

Don't stress bro, ain't nuttin gonna hermie!

I've got a lot of time on my hands too at the mo (work month on month off) but I'm bored as fuark, I can't smoke after the first 10 days of my shore leave as my work have a nasty habit of drug testing us first day back (do my employers know I'm on AFN??..) and there's only so much DIY I can do too.

Just enjoying watching the AFN fam growing and hitting the gym!

If you can grow autos I'm sure you'll smash photos. Autos get upset and your fuked. Photos you can reset the clock.

Aah thats a bit bitchy thing, the testing, but don't really know what your doing so can't say if its unnecessary or not. Still can't figure out what would somebody have to do that would be harmed by little bit of good ol' dank when off duty.

Ive been killing time by chopping shiploads of timber to dry and been running like a mo'fo who owns money, can't really blame when able to keep in shape and enjoy nature.

So true with autos, thats the other reason why i would like to test photos. To get more knowledge on basics and more room to experiment plants limits and habits. Not meaning any disrespect to any grower when i state that autos are pretty boring to grow, but still kinda exiting, like christmas when kid, never know what your getting in the end, but better be nice or Grinch is going to get ya.

Aah thats a bit bitchy thing, the testing, but don't really know what your doing so can't say if its unnecessary or not. Still can't figure out what would somebody have to do that would be harmed by little bit of good ol' dank when off duty.

Ive been killing time by chopping shiploads of timber to dry and been running like a mo'fo who owns money, can't really blame when able to keep in shape and enjoy nature.

So true with autos, thats the other reason why i would like to test photos. To get more knowledge on basics and more room to experiment plants limits and habits. Not meaning any disrespect to any grower when i state that autos are pretty boring to grow, but still kinda exiting, like christmas when kid, never know what your getting in the end, but better be nice or Grinch is going to get ya.

Yeah it's bullshit really. I'm operating heavy machinery when at sea, but I'm obviously not stoned.

But plenty of my colleagues have been fired for having THC in their systems from weeks ago. Totally wrong imo.

But until that lotto win comes (my retirement plan) I've got to be a good little drone and so as I'm told!!

Yeah be interested to see what you can do with a photo period dude

Yeah it's bullshit really. I'm operating heavy machinery when at sea, but I'm obviously not stoned.

But plenty of my colleagues have been fired for having THC in their systems from weeks ago. Totally wrong imo.

But until that lotto win comes (my retirement plan) I've got to be a good little drone and so as I'm told!!

Yeah be interested to see what you can do with a photo period dude

ok, i understand their demands, which are pretty much based on bullshit and lazy thinking of plain recreational influence of the plant. I bloody cured my epilepsy with it and it fixed the physical shape of my mutated hippocampus, to what doctors were not even reacting to, they just told me to take depression meds to ease the electric impulses in my brain :thumbsup:

So my thanks goes to sweet Mary Jane instead of Billion dollar industry. That was my lotto win:toke:

At least you have your time off duty, too keep in touch with that human part of life, stay strong mate and keep growing those beauties when able:d5:

Quick cell pics while waiting dem Daiquiris to start flower in full throttle.

Crinkle is one happy gal and have started to throw those branches all over the place, going to wait week or so before bending starts, did that too soon with daiquiris and they did put handbrake on, darn.

Bearys, well, not much to say but growing steadily, haven't decided yet which to top.

They seem to like the change to 24/7, drinking heavily and trying to reach that chandelier, like every good girl should do, or boy.

2016-10-15-065052-1_29700735984_o.jpg

First from left is furthest at this stage, middle one is second, and third is just a bit behind. Also the one in middle doesn't enjoy benefits from air pump.
2016-10-15-065048-1_30295837386_o.jpg

Last edited:
Quick cell pics while waiting dem Daiquiris to start flower in full throttle.

Crinkle is one happy gal and have started to throw those branches all over the place, going to wait week or so before bending starts, did that too soon with daiquiris and they did put handbrake on, darn.

Bearys, well, not much to say but growing steadily, haven't decided yet which to top.

They seem to like the change to 24/7, drinking heavily and trying to reach that chandelier, like every good girl should do, or boy.

View attachment 646196

First from left is furthest at this stage, middle one is second, and third is just a bit behind. Also the one in middle doesn't enjoy benefits from air pump.
View attachment 646197

Niiice.

They're really responding to the 24hr light, I know some growers swear by it for autos.

Who's going to get topped then??

Back