Indoor DP-3xAuto Daiquiri Lime&1xGrape Crinkle-soil-scrog-mars Hydro

Niiice.

They're really responding to the 24hr light, I know some growers swear by it for autos.

Who's going to get topped then??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it seems to suit them, also daddy likes 'cause temps are all the time within 2-3c, from high 28c to low 25,5c.

Did bit of reading about the ruderalis gene in autos and some different journos with good results. Have to take some words back from a post earlier about Autos being boring, they do have quite a bit of range for different methods, even in mid air they give room to switch things from A to C.

Going to top one Beary. Never done it, but soon i can check that box in my To do-list. Will be interesting to see how they develop side by side.

Bearys are starting to get going, think i'll top the lanky one, the other is having pretty tight spacing so me likey. They're having full litre daily from now on, 2x 0,5l/24h

Daiquiris, well Daiquiris are doing some good for those bud sites. Loads of leaves to tuck. i made some mistakes on the way with lst'ing these girls, did stunt their growth for few days, but I'm satisfied with them. They drink about 2litres each per day, plus the ones with air pump are getting additional 3ltr of fresh water in tray every few days. Going to make that air pump part of every grow i ever do, both of them are look to benefit from it. have to make some tweaks and def have to study more about growing that root mass in airpots. And have to say that three is a growd, max two next time growing these.

Heres Bearys
DSCF5030.jpg
DSCF5031.jpg
DSCF5077 1.jpg

And Daiquiris, i really love the word Daiquiri..Daiquiri…mmm..
DSCF5035.jpg
DSCF5044 1-2.jpg

:peace::toke:

Last edited:
Bearys are starting to get going, think i'll top the lanky one, the other is having pretty tight spacing so me likey. They're having full litre daily from now on, 2x 0,5l/24h

Daiquiris, well Daiquiris are doing some good for those bud sites. Loads of leaves to tuck. i made some mistakes on the way with lst'ing these girls, did stunt their growth for few days, but I'm satisfied with them. They drink about 2litres each per day, plus the ones with air pump are getting additional 3ltr of fresh water in tray every few days. Going to make that air pump part of every grow i ever do, both of them are look to benefit from it. have to make some tweaks and def have to study more about growing that root mass in airpots. And have to say that three is a growd, max two next time growing these.

Heres Bearys
View attachment 647216 View attachment 647215View attachment 647280

And Daiquiris, i really love the word Daiquiri..Daiquiri…mmm..
View attachment 647214View attachment 647279

:peace::toke:

Looking amazing bro, lime everywhere!!

Lst'ing really paid off there, I can't believe how many bud sites we are getting with these girls.

When I look under the canopy the lower branches are full of fluffy pom poms too!

Top stuff

Daiquiris had their first dose of carboload @ 2mil with 2mil bloom feed. Starting to be the awesome part of growing.

I need to get some sort of dripper feeding thingy in there if ever i have this amount of plants in there. Pretty time consuming to feed them manually.

Crinkle is growing fast. Had some light lst couple of days ago and has good size branches coming through.

3x ADL day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5093 1.jpg

DSCF5092 1.jpg

Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG]
DSCF5095 1.jpg

:cheers:

Looking amazing bro, lime everywhere!!

Lst'ing really paid off there, I can't believe how many bud sites we are getting with these girls.

When I look under the canopy the lower branches are full of fluffy pom poms too!

Top stuff

i really believe that xxl-class for these beauties.

Could have let them stretch a bit more imo, was playing pretty safe, but taught me a lesson when using this room height

Love how your plants are building upwards, going for a good size cola :pop:

Daiquiris had their first dose of carboload @ 2mil with 2mil bloom feed. Starting to be the awesome part of growing.

I need to get some sort of dripper feeding thingy in there if ever i have this amount of plants in there. Pretty time consuming to feed them manually.

Crinkle is growing fast. Had some light lst couple of days ago and has good size branches coming through.

3x ADL day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 648121
View attachment 648118

Crinkle day [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 648119

:cheers:

I am late to this grow but those girls look fantastic my friend.you are going to have alot of nice meds there when they swell up.i am going to do daiquiri lime next grow so will watch the rest of this grow with interest.
have this aswell :slap:for an awesome grow so far

i really believe that xxl-class for these beauties.

Could have let them stretch a bit more imo, was playing pretty safe, but taught me a lesson when using this room height

Love how your plants are building upwards, going for a good size cola :pop:

Thanks bro, but my Lime and Xtreme stretches bring their own issues.

They're still climbing, although slower now, and I've only got about 30cm till I'm in trouble..

The canopies are just getting bigger and bigger, deffo agree with the XXL class.

In my experience with DP XXL strains, even a plant that stops stretching at 50cm can end up 100cm+ with fully developed colas..

I am late to this grow but those girls look fantastic my friend.you are going to have alot of nice meds there when they swell up.i am going to do daiquiri lime next grow so will watch the rest of this grow with interest.
have this aswell :slap:for an awesome grow so far

Thank you my friend, really hope i get through without any bigger problems, should be nice amount of meds coming. You're in for a treat with this strain.

And hey congrats with the blog mate, you deserve the credit :cheers:

And welcome..

Thank you my friend, really hope i get through without any bigger problems, should be nice amount of meds coming. You're in for a treat with this strain.

And hey congrats with the blog mate, you deserve the credit :cheers:

And welcome..

Thanks for the congrats my friend it was something i never expected when i started growing so its something i will never forget.DP sent me a 7 pack of daiquiri and a 7 pack of night queen for my blog so i will be growing 1 of each next grow :biggrin:

Thanks bro, but my Lime and Xtreme stretches bring their own issues.

They're still climbing, although slower now, and I've only got about 30cm till I'm in trouble..

The canopies are just getting bigger and bigger, deffo agree with the XXL class.

In my experience with DP XXL strains, even a plant that stops stretching at 50cm can end up 100cm+ with fully developed colas..

Aah yeah, didn't think of it like that. hope you get that sorted if they do hit that point.

Back