Indoor Down the KNF Rabbit Hole

I’ll tag along this one. I am mostly ignorant to KNF. Interested to learn more. :pop:

@Sour D - Unrelated but, what did you take those pics with? Very vivid! Maybe i'm just too old and it's a simple phone camera trick setting.

Day 1 Daiquiri Lime
I'm gonna run a continuous journal on these random runs.
Day 1 Auto Daiquiri Lime from Dutch Passion
These 2 are in a shallow sip. The were planted right next to the last 2 residents. Re-amended with Craft Blend, BuildAFlower, Lobster Compost, Worm Castings. Sprayed the topping and barley with EM1 and Humic Acid for a few days to get some mycelium growing. Using 1 SP150 for light. Nematodes have already been started. Got to make up some avocado bombs tomorrow to feed the worms.
07/31 Seeds went into 10% peroxide and 90% water
08/01 Went into coffee filter
08/03 Planted---I've been leaving seeds in coffee filter for 2 days so that they get a good root on them. When I plant them, I put just the root in the soil with the head just poking out.
08/04 They were out of the ground about a 1/2"

20210725_8493-1 copy.jpg
20210805_8616-LimeDaq-1 copy.jpg

@DutchPassionTony

Snow G Day 9
Day 9 for Snow G auto by Twenty420 @Twenty20 Adam
These gals spent 24 hrs in 10% peroxide/90 % h20, then 48 hrs in coffee filter

20210805_8628-SnowG-1 copy.jpg

Put them in soil and popped out of soil and started to stretch and then this:

20210815_8678-Snow-1 copy.jpg

Not looking too healthy. I have a feeling this may be due to being new homemade soil. 1:1:1 Lobster compost, Sphagnum Peat moss, rice hulls. Work was kickin my butt and this only got mixed the day b4 planting. This knf thing calls for soil that isn't pre-loaded with a bunch of stuff. Hit em today with some Rootwise Microbe complete. Could also be partly to heat/light stress. This is a low ceiling space- like 33" from soil to max light height. The SP150 I was using got fairly warm in that space so I went in search of a new light. Ended up with Viparspectra xs 1000 that gives me the updated Samsung diodes and dimmer and just got it up 2 days ago. Original plan was to manifold these cause of the low ceiling but considering how they are right now---maybe not. My experience when doing this b4 is that they stall for a week or 2 and end up real small. We shall see.
All for now
D

Snow G Day 18
Day 18 and these 2 are finally coming out of their coma. In hindsight, I mave have put in too much water when I first prepped the box. I ended up draining the water out so the soil could dry some--still too damp but a lot better. I almost tossed em. I think the #2 will be fine but #1 is still a toss up.
That's an avocado bomb in the middle- a dog didn't sneak in and take a dump. Avocado and pinto beans. Worms love it
All for now
D

20210822_8699-SnowG-1 copy.jpg

@Twenty20 Adam

Snow G Day 24
Snow G Day 24
I think I can safely say they are out of the woods. They must of read my mind cause I was about to put em out of their misery. Given how small they are I'm just gonna let em grow naturally rather than put anymore stress on them.
All for now
D

20210828_8753-SnoG-1 copy.jpg

@Twenty20 Adam

Daiquiri Lime Day 24
Daiquiri Lime Day 24
This is how it's supposed to be. These 2 gals are doing just fine..Given how crowded its gotten in these 3' spaces with both girls topped, I'm going to try having the left girl grow naturally and the one on the right has been topped. Hopefully I won't have to spend as much trimming without any yield loss. Definitely bro science,

20210828_8747-LD-1 copy.jpg

@DutchPassionTony

Daiquiri Lime Day 24
This is how it's supposed to be. These 2 gals are doing just fine..Given how crowded its gotten in these 3' spaces with both girls topped, I'm going to try having the left girl grow naturally and the one on the right has been topped. Hopefully I won't have to spend as much trimming without any yield loss. Definitely bro science,

View attachment 1360890

@DutchPassionTony
Really nice start. Those are a pair of very happy plants. :worship: Good luck with the rabbit hole. :biggrin:

Back