Down on da Bayou

Man fried eggplant with ketchup and hot sauce man me want some now..haven't had any in year..some people can make it taste like meat lol along with some fried plantains !:drool:How do we keep getting on food lol

LOL! ..'cause Swampy is a Chef! so is Romeo too, I think... but Swamp's da one waving the tasties at us!! Okay, I've had a Eggplant Parmesan that was pretty darn yummy,.... well fried, zippy sauce, excellent cheezzz!! *smackitty smack*

Nam monaMie
U cut Dem.in half long ways like ud make a.Boat or Pirogue as we call dem
Them u roast themor u can fry it
But you stuff it with like a Crab Cake or as we call it. " Fiya"

So its Said
Eggplant stuffed wih Jumbol lump crabmeat Pirogue
Deepfried with Ettouffe sauce ..
Yes Please

Dont have any bro
I have Moon flowers
---> Roger that Swamp, that came a ways back, I can't remember which thread -LOL! I'da swore you said you have some... What been up with the carnivorous plant quest,my friend? We kinda drifted off of that,... Did you pick up Venus Flytrap at someplace like OSH, or some other-type garden center? Or a Sundew? I see them and some others in little clear plastic boxes at various stores....saw great looking Flytraps at Safeway floral dept. yesterday!..... Wish you were close by, mon amie, as I have 2 big pots of White Trumpet Pitcher plants that need good homes!
LOL! you keep tormenting us with descriptions and pics of your CCD girl, across multiple threads! So not fair! Foul, I cry!! LMAO!!

Yeah i get lost too its kinda hard now to.keep up

If i had the extramoney to.get em.i would ineed some suer soil to hold through winter
But christmas tyme could be cooll

I have almost forgot tofinish the book but illread some.today i guess lol.
I.do.want some.eventually bro. Thats for sure

Brudda, you make that which I don't really care for still sound pot-bellied good! :D: Ettouffe sauce, what kinda goodness is this? Like a Bernaise?
LOL!- yes, it is a luxury item, of sorts! Inly so much $$ to go around to all our hobbies, eh?.... Christmas may not be a good time, mate... many go dormant for the winter, and general availability sucks! The ones in the little clear boxes are cheap, though.... I'll have to make divisions when my pitchers go dormant, later part of Winter,...only safe time to do it, as they shock out badly when done during active times; I'll make you a nice hunk if you like...:brow: Meantime, you got plenty of time to dig into Savage Garden before prime time comes up in Spring!

Ettouffe = Smothered
Basicallt the famous Trinity but red and yellowbells for color
Start with butter and Bronze it
Add in the Trinity and sear/Caramalize the trinity down then add some.good white wine
Singer with flour and make whats like Pot a Choux
Then add some seafood Stock and cook like a gravy
Add ur Crawfish tals inlast about 2-3minutes is. All.u need
Serve over rice

Googleit f no r a better picture

I know for sure waria
If i can Get my Pro Hoop.Houses going i will.have a Aqua ponics chamber with them In each Corner of the place
My Guardian Defences all through the place
Not to mention the Natural Pestisides or Pest control People kidds Would loveto tour da place

just breezing through your thread when i came apon some very frosty nug's:drool::bow:well done! but i thought it was warm in the swamp???
no frost's:no::shrug:for putting the deep freeze in da swamp, i will have to slap ya!:slap:

Nam monaMie
U cut Dem.in half long ways like ud make a.Boat or Pirogue as we call dem
Them u roast themor u can fry it
But you stuff it with like a Crab Cake or as we call it. " Fiya"

So its Said
Eggplant stuffed wih Jumbol lump crabmeat Pirogue
Deepfried with Ettouffe sauce ..
Yes Please
OMG sawm that sounds sooo good ...man would love some crawfish Ettouffe right now!:stylez rasta smoke:

Back