Down on da Bayou

Its da best ever bro
I mean ive tried alot of everything but this is my true love lol

Waria and Ma Bacteria Buddies !!!!

View attachment 267976View attachment 267977View attachment 267980View attachment 267984View attachment 267983View attachment 267985

Jm Said put cardboard down i did
This is it being innocultedso badly its worm bait
Bout to cover this with some fresh.mixed medium then a cover or Mulch call Claybreaker with Gypsum
This is Outdoors look at the life
Left over Stump tea mixtures right before rain
Does this everywhere and i be transplanting the cardboard throught my garden
Call it
"Spredin Of Da Teria"
Layer of buiild ur terrain
:peace:

And heres dat Eggplant after a few Oyster Washes them Night shades love Cal M/Mag
Shit she got 14 flowers after 13 weeks of life
Mercy

View attachment 267987View attachment 267988View attachment 267989

Bacteria love of growing. Mona mie
Thanks JM :bow:

Hey Big'un! :stylez rasta smoke: Holy poop-Tea, Swamp-man!! That is a veritable microbiology lab you've got going on there! Looooky at how dense the coverage is,...:High 5: Is this the Lacto-bacter and friends colony? or is all this just from the leftover stump tea,.. or both? LOL! Mon amie, you may be a Chef in this life, but for sure you were a gardener in the Emperors' Citadel in another! Life likes you,...:wiz: So, a lil' piece-a-dis goes where ever you plant?... nice,... Jm is an incredible guy, huh! **** Your Eggplants look lovely, brudda! I may not care for the product, but the plant and fruits are a great addition to any garden just on aesthetics alone! ... Bacteria, and other single cell friends and kin,... they're the machine behind all the wheels of Life here,... :grat: :smoke:

View attachment 267976View attachment 267977View attachment 267980View attachment 267984View attachment 267983View attachment 267985

Jm Said put cardboard down i did
This is it being innocultedso badly its worm bait
Bout to cover this with some fresh.mixed medium then a cover or Mulch call Claybreaker with Gypsum
This is Outdoors look at the life
Left over Stump tea mixtures right before rain
Does this everywhere and i be transplanting the cardboard throught my garden
Call it
"Spredin Of Da Teria"
Layer of buiild ur terrain

And heres dat Eggplant after a few Oyster Washes them Night shades love Cal M/Mag
Shit she got 14 flowers after 13 weeks of life
Mercy

View attachment 267987View attachment 267988View attachment 267989

Bacteria love of growing. Mona mie
Thanks JM :bow:

Gota spread the love brother.....:GoooAuto:

Nice..i want to see some aquaponic growing going ! that would be cool Parana weed lol:stylez rasta smoke:That cardboard thing is cool too ..I must remember to try it..can it be done the same with layers of paper or junk mail?

Almog time.Ago
I Began My Swamp Shit journey , I began At AFN rambounkscious absorbing tbis that and despute everything i did
I was helped alot by most Inspired By Most and Envied most
Now i feel well a Bit better about Mself
Pots great so with this toast
Lets get one of my Favorite Post !!!!

https://www.autoflower.org/f89/guano-guide-%96-scoop-poop-6499.html

When ya finsh dis

Telll me Aint Dat Some......."SHIT"

IM GONNA BRING forth alot of info to refresh the lazies that probably havent gotten to page 5 at the end of ORGANICS

To under stand " SHIT " WELL .

Swamp at full strength like a cyclops eyedrops. I gotta remember to turn left at organics more often.

Watcha smokin? Enjoying some Josie thinking of dropping a couple. Or run out the tent and start a big batch of something new or two. hmmmm

Eggplant makes me fart like worse than normal haha

Nice work Friend :smokebuds:

Back