Down on da Bayou

gonna Crack out and Start reading the S
"Savage Garden"
Peace waria ....im hooked !!!!!

gonna Crack out and Start reading the S
"Savage Garden"
Peace waria ....im hooked !!!!!​
It's a good'un, Swampy! The author is the man on this subject, and his nursery does have online ordering.... California Carnivores is the name; gog' it, and go window shop some!... so, you sleepin' with that smelly-good gal by your bed yet? breath deeeeply, my friend!! :roflcry:

lol honestly smells are that flip floppy due process tones ...lol this am she's drying faster now and im seeing some hairs just flowing can really notice differences
Anyway that dude legit ...
I gotta do more exploring around Hur ...
there is some beautiful country quite my own and yes especially in what I want for my future raise Dem carnivores and let them keep my yards clean ...
I'm sure they would be well

I barely got past the soils part before I got tired ...
Thanks for the info we have a guy really close be must be this guys pawn off m..
My neighbor will take me she's a wiz too and over lanscapes her place its secluded in her own zin foresst ..

Moss is a crazy Grass/Mulch ....peat
I have good access to Sphagnum cause its fed to me blueberries as well ..

Frost WARNING!!!!

View attachment 255212View attachment 255213View attachment 255214View attachment 255215View attachment 255216View attachment 255217View attachment 255218View attachment 255219

Due the be recents event of heavy high P bat shit and all da goodies Swamp brews up :stir: we have to shut down the closet put some avalanche in her diet and see if this super amino buds bomb puts a hard frost on her
Mendocino Avalance is in the next tea
Norwegian Kelp and a shit load of bud boom
She sugar coated all am last ladies so now it her turn

View attachment 255220

First born CCD F2 ready in 25 days

CCD F2? Hey buddy....need some help testing those? Haha you should be a proud grampy.

:peace:

Of course bro ...
I got 4 branches to collect from ..
I was shocked at this first ...was some rouge pollen that hit the node pistols ..

I thought id have a few more but the others got lost ...
Now in anudda few weeks we should be alrighty ...
You know yall on da list for the first batch !!!

:drool: great lookin buds!

Back