Down on da Bayou

Yeah man ....
I feeding her a good sauce ....
That tea I described last is what she needed ...
This am Holy good Google moogggley she woke the hell up ...

How ya know bout all dat Cajun cuisine ...!!!

And I slapped ya cause that was some funny shit ...i lost a bit of coffee through me noise

Hey daddy I feel good I'm FLOWERING!!!!!

View attachment 254451View attachment 254450View attachment 254452View attachment 254453View attachment 254454

Hey U 2 Turds
Haha jus had to anyway good laws missisturd I guess you did have a blast feeding this Hefer
Oh wow so I thought she would surely frown but maybe not she went happy !!
Enjoy so anyone who would love the PPM CHALLENGE holla !!!!

Not really able to spend 200$ summon for a legit pen!!

I'm sure all the sweets seen the green hairs but look closely she shinning CC

cow.jpg

:peace:

Thanks fellas ...
Still can't multiquote all yall ...but yeah shhes getting ready fast .....
Ouch !!!...
Me and ma girl for the moment are trying to pick her rottens ...
Its like earthy funk. ..
Like a rotten cane almost ...
Anyone ever smelled the process of making sugar from Sorghum or Cane ..

Sorta reminds me of that from the sweet caramel on top or sick ass earth ...
I hope she taste better than she smells

Hi bro'! :D: TLO and Tea B' gooood!! :bow: BTW, where you cookin' up all this stuff, and not attracting buzzards and gators to ya home? LMAO!! I guess you got the stomach for it!! *** I'm no expert on Cajun/creole cuisine, but my family is full of certified chow-hounds, and most all of us can cook very well! I'm not a sea-food fan (horrors! I know, to a LA boy!), so you can have my share of dem red-bugs, ershters, shrimpies, yes, even catfish..! more for you!- LOL! Otherwise, I love the flavors, and some heat too, just enough to bead-up the toppa' my head :edible: -but not set mah tung on fie-yo! I'm learning to make a few things, and my fav' so far is Gumbo ze' Herbes, green gumbo-- lots of chicken meaties, fried in bacon fat, mixed greens, all kinds,... bacon bits, little extra gumbo File', and with a nice pile of trinity rice in da center! top with fresh tomato dice and more bacon bits... *pant-pant* :drool: ...might toss in some Andouille sausage next time too! Aaah-eee! -make you fat but happy! :smoke:
Man, that girl's gonna blow her girdle clean off, ay!? Like we been sayin' her perfume gonna be all over the place, some of it funky, but in the end it'll be fantastic and unique... Lord know what terpenes she's cranking out meantime! :head:

She looking good swamp!! My girl has a funky smell that I cant quite describe either. Its not very strong but when I came home from work today I could smell her. After 15 minutes of being here I couldnt smell her at all anymore. :thumbs:

WARIA ...any gumbo is good gumbo ...
Sorry bout the fishy scare thingy. . U sissy lol ..
Yes I'll take ur share ...
I'm getting the fritter more of rodents type ..Squirrels. . .i literally hate em ...mater thieves

WVT its like we neck and neck ...being patient into out ladies formations ...

And a SWEET should be in dirt later ...yall keep checking for the link tonight !!!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=9r7eEPfGjR8

Pretty cool ...Hey if ya follow this .
Maybe tomorrow I'll show ya some head ....
About 6 months in when I run my tea through this ....
But da PUMP ON AIT @Nd add Ma Swamp Juice ..
Ouiiii wie look out ..
Maybe all dis shizzzzit get put In da bottle ..

Gator Sperm!!!!
Gar balls
And Swamp WORMS ...

STONED !!!!

Back