Down on da Bayou

DAm :Holy Moly:what a catchup from my last post on ya ladies..lol took me like 20 min cant coment on all the stuff i cracked up about with u and waria lol but the TLO and Dressings are doing you nicely IC ..such work to make the soil and the top dress though :( im lazy need all in one set and forget type stuff lol every time i see anything with the CC and dragons its always a Snow storm and props all around ..I WANT TO TEST TOOO lol xmas trees of stinky sticky goodness!:X's Evil Laugh x:I bet its some potent shit!Swamp peeps can do more then eat crayfish and say CHOOTUM CHOOTUM lol LOL (SHOOT UM SHOOT UM talking about gators lol):grat::slap:

Hahahaha thanks Doobie ...we will see bro ...
I won't know how many babies till I chop ....
Thanks for coming through and im assuming the like bomb was from ya ...
I have plenty of babies so ill shoot ya some info soon !!!!

:D: hey man! My fuzzy little head is startin' to spin trying to keep up with the tangle of threads going on! And about 2-3 conversations with you, across all most of'm! LOL!... Swampy! -that lady getting chun-key!! Fro-stee! :brow: She should keep you red-eyed until you get some Sweets in,...
That's a nice, book, huh! You say there's a guy near you that has carnie's? Like, for sale, or is he an crazy-stocked hobby grower? Usually folks like that do have things for sale... most well established plants are prolific! oop! gotta jet! catch you later Big'un!

basically
...and for what I want in life its a huge pitcher as wellll ....El naturel and the price can be amazing ...
Well damn I love and we all need to make 3 different incomes ..

Now it's 3 sources ...america thought 2 jobs was rough ...
our Coward ass offices ..well that's it m.

Yes I see 5 multi s.all fsrms for me m..potatoes ...yellow red black purple ...
I want a chef driven local farm driven community ...hopefully we can grow it all by then but food is ma heart and soul ....i love watching people bust a load when flavors wet the pallet.....
Dude women melt ...
Oh my ...
Swamp that's delicious ...
The spice the heats the sweeets OH MY ..its in mu Eye ...
The Nose the throat ..the bum..
.its a Spice of life....food ...is ma life m....sounded creapy eh ....
the quality of a better life is upon our life ..
Grow it 2wice ..
4ourths got it done ..
Of course it's nice ...its sweeeeeeeet ..!!

This dude is totally high !!!!!!.
Man old man I got some kinda widow cross ..
Its affy and solid widow flair from the thought and circulation ..its amazing weed ..

CHOOTUM CHOOTUM lol
--> Doob} :crying: Too funny bro'!
basically
...and for what I want in life its a huge pitcher as wellll ....El naturel and the price can be amazing ...
--> Swampy- When I picked mine up about 10 years ago, it was a little 4" pot... 5years later it was about 20x bigger, no exaggeration! Since, I've divided it twice into multi pieces, none smaller than 8" pot size, many larger,.. so, you will have your wish shortly!
Chez Swampy!
....i love watching people bust a load when flavors wet the pallet.....
Dude women melt ...
Oh my ...
Swamp that's delicious ...
The spice the heats the sweeets OH MY ..its in mu Eye ...
The Nose the throat ..the bum..
-- Ain't that the truth! yes indeed, yes indeed!....I'm sooo lucky my family has skills and interest in different foods! ...and it certainly pays off nicely with da ladies! :brow: I've woo'ed well a few this way,... LOL! *** :roflcry: Swampy, that widow cross be working itself on ya! I get the gist of the rest of your post, but can't sez I fully understand it! :smoke: LOL! :peace:

Me either and I write it mm.
I feel like eminem except I really can't rhyme ..
Its banging...
I think I fried a sweet too mm.
My root is looking weak from the Black Cream. .
I gave it a must and put the coco back on top I had introduced the little one to light already. .
Wish her luck

Swampy bro the smoke is awesome she smells like a strong strong coffee and something else but just cant figure it out but I love it. Now to the Buzz damn bro its great a real good smoke to sit around with friends and just talk and relax as long as you have plenty of food then a bedHop digity. Helps with my headaches so I love it. Is the Josie anything like this? Hope to try her one day.:piggy Hug:

Back