Outdoor DOGS LIFE

so i cut down about 35 or so plants the other day, just not making the cut for my auto needs. have about 5 really fast females. that are full of seeds and the rest are about two weeks into flower, with some seeds in their preflowers. also had to LST the taller ones. just got too tall.
DSCN1595.JPG
DSCN1597.JPG
DSCN1598.JPG
DSCN1599.JPG
DSCN1600.JPG
DSCN1601.JPG

so i cut down about 35 or so plants the other day, just not making the cut for my auto needs. have about 5 really fast females. that are full of seeds and the rest are about two weeks into flower, with some seeds in their preflowers. also had to LST the taller ones. just got too tall. View attachment 757723 View attachment 757724 View attachment 757725 View attachment 757726 View attachment 757727 View attachment 757728

Subbed, buddi...now that´s very interresting....tomorrow it´s my first free day after 16 days of work, so can chill some hours and join some threads in here.....!:pass:

Great grow, at what point does the smell become equally important as prying eyes? I'd spend most my time in a tree watching over them

Great grow, at what point does the smell become equally important as prying eyes? I'd spend most my time in a tree watching over them

funny you ask @Scar17, things are getting sketchy. as for the smell they stink for sure, i know the neighbors can smell it but i dont think they care much and dont think they'll try to rip them. its the damn FUZZ that has me buggin right now. the garden is located near hostile air port/space with constant flyovers during the day. i think the plants may have caught the eye of the local police helicopter , the flyover are different the last few days. also have "Civil Air Patrol" plane cruising around to worry about. lol or maybe i just need to lay off the Sativa smoke a bit. I watch them like a hawk man if i think their on to it ill just chop them all, should have plenty of seeds that are finished by now.

Back