Outdoor DOGS LIFE

LOL...man, from today on you´re my personal Mr. 1000 Seeds Man:nicethread:

Love this thread and your guerilla style garden, hahaha...:pimp:

Wished i had this conditions to grow outdoors...keep rockin these beautifull plants :vibes:

some more pics, thinned them out again today. just down to the full autoflowering plants and a few choice late bloomers. wanted to keep more for extra bud, but their just to hard to hide from the sky.
DSCN1622.JPG
DSCN1623.JPG
DSCN1624.JPG
DSCN1625.JPG
DSCN1626.JPG
DSCN1631.JPG
DSCN1632.JPG

so here's whats going on, the autos that made the cut are full of seeds. just waiting for the seeds to ripen up. if they were not seeded they would have finished sometime in May. have a few other plants that didn't auto flower in time for some extra bud. their faster then photos but that's still unacceptable, they didn't make the cut. the bad news is that these fucken caterpillars are eating what little bud i have! they even ate some of the younger seeds that didn't have time for their shell to harden. i go over the plants by hand twice a day to kill as many as i can but there's so many. anyone with any tip for next time please let me know. some of the birds been helping out snatching them off the plants.

Back