Outdoor DOGS LIFE

No prob at all bud...moved to outdoor journals. Really looking fantastic...i know just what you mean about size getting out of hand sometimes!!
View attachment 754994

My god!! Is that a auto?? really don't want to chop them early, but theres some that aren't making the cut and taking up space. And just starting to flower at 112 days even though earlier then photos, is unacceptable for "autos" IMO.

My god!! Is that a auto?? really don't want to chop them early, but theres some that aren't making the cut and taking up space. And just starting to flower at 112 days even though earlier then photos, is unacceptable for "autos" IMO.

No sir...thats a photo..a DP Blueberry from a few years ago....here is my best outdoor auto so far a DP autoultimate that pulled a sweet 250g's despite a bunch of mold toss.
IMG_3981.JPG

@SUNDOG

Hey bro, this is the only decent picture I could find of the storm damage to my Canna GH, back in 14. You can kind of see the top of a photo poking up inside.

Did not use it the last two years, but going to throw some plants in there this year.

Storm Pictures 025.JPG

112 days to start pref-lowering, those certainly sound like they need the ax. Sure sounds like some photo blood starting to show up doesn't it?
Sure like the looks of those Hindu Kush phenos.

Peace

@SUNDOG

Hey bro, this is the only decent picture I could find of the storm damage to my Canna GH, back in 14. You can kind of see the top of a photo poking up inside.

Did not use it the last two years, but going to throw some plants in there this year.

View attachment 756099

112 days to start pref-lowering, those certainly sound like they need the ax. Sure sounds like some photo blood starting to show up doesn't it?
Sure like the looks of those Hindu Kush phenos.

Peace

Looks like a nice sized GH, did that pine tree fall do to the wind? Yeah the photo genes are popping up, it's cool that their faster then photos, but I'm going for a true auto strain. There's a pheno that's showed up a in a few gens that never flowers, looks like it is but never put out flowers just leafs.

Looks like a nice sized GH, did that pine tree fall do to the wind? Yeah the photo genes are popping up, it's cool that their faster then photos, but I'm going for a true auto strain. There's a pheno that's showed up a in a few gens that never flowers, looks like it is but never put out flowers just leafs.
Yes, it fell due to a historic wind storm. I live on 10 acres,and we must have lost at least 30 trees that size and bigger just around my house. A huge mess is an understatement. We had yet another historic storm months after this one. Lost lots more. miracle that none hit any of my out buildings or house.

Yes, it fell due to a historic wind storm. I live on 10 acres,and we must have lost at least 30 trees that size and bigger just around my house. A huge mess is an understatement. We had yet another historic storm months after this one. Lost lots more. miracle that none hit any of my out buildings or house.

That's crazy man, can't mess with Mother Nature. 10 acres sounds nice though, in the bush or a populated area? I would go crazy planting seeds if I had 10 acres lol

Very nice, how was the smoke on the auto ultimate? How tall did she get?

I grew out 2 autoultimates...one(the pic of the main stalk) was grown in full sun and got 41" tall, and the second was grown in less than 8 hours of sun and got 43" tall. Both were very good smoke. Check out the DP reviews section for an indepth grow and smoke report.

That's crazy man, can't mess with Mother Nature. 10 acres sounds nice though, in the bush or a populated area? I would go crazy planting seeds if I had 10 acres lol
Semi rural, but also semi arid, so have to irrigate everything. I keep thinking how nice it would be to plant an acre or two, just to test all the nice genetics I have. Still plan on growing quite a few different strains, both photo and autos. I will tag you both, as soon as I get off my lazy butt, and get one started.

Peace

Back