Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

I'm not sure what you got going on Pete. I personally never do a mid flush but I don't water to runoff either. If you already flushed her get rid of all the discolored leaves. For one the plant uses energy to repair them and it makes it easier to spot more defs
I'll do that right now, and I usually don't midway flush but I hit this problem with 3 sour blues last run as well so I tried a midway flush. It worked great on all the plants in my Mars tent but I did it different with this girl and she didn't like it. I used herculean harvest by nectar for the gods and it flushed away EVERYTHING I think. Losing all PH buffers in the soil. I also don't add lime or oyster but I will b amending in this.....and also I'm working on getting some silica dioxide and hardwood ash to amend into my soil. Between that and tap water it should solve any problems im having. All my deficiency problems have been micro nutrients or PH related.....hardwood ash is like 22% calcium carbonate and some other stuff. Great for the soil and our girls. Use 1/2 cup per gallon of soil, same with the straight silica dioxide (SI02), instead of buying rhino skin and stuff alike just but pure silica, helps multiple things and helps buffer soil too...

Attachments

• 1463422240821-1023348502.jpg
    1463422240821-1023348502.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 43
Did I post this pick from day 52?
Well, if I did her she is again, if not,, here she is.
My days are blurring together.
Switching to bloom nutes tonight or tomorrow.
Doing rez change tonight.

Yeah she sure is praying hard I didn't know that ment there photosynthesis every day a school day at afn lol
Here she is about 12 hours maybe a little more since I flushed....removed some leaves after this pic @stepside....
@Roark hope you don't mind all the commotion....if I can't win by size I'm going to rack up these pitty votes LMAO....where's your girl at now that I think about it....show us the goods or else!.....or else we will just wait until your ready...lol that's all I got

Back