Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

Things are getting ugly over here roark....I think she's Messed up lol....alot going on all bad... @Waira should I flush this girl out and start her fresh with a light feed?......both sets of pics are all the same plant. Sour straws...day 50, temp 80-85 during day, rh 30-40%. Promix HP with added perlite, using RO water with 2ml per liter CaMg+ by general organics, feeding via tangs feeding schedule....high heat and low rh causing transpiration where It's taking water and leaving Salts behind and I keep feeding away this causing this horrible mess....or plant up taking too much northerners with the water while trying to transpire and I'm burning them up?
IMAG0345.jpg
IMAG0346.jpg
IMAG0347.jpg
IMAG0348.jpg
IMAG0349.jpg

Last edited:
I'm no worm....
That said, I would flush her and start fresh. What I wohkd do in coco.
My cbd strains started looking that, sorta, messed up like.
I flushed her heavy with super almost nothin nutes and by the end she turned around. Which came I handy cause I chopped her up.
Those are lower leaves so all may not be a loss.
Hope I'm not givin bad advice.

I'm no worm....
That said, I would flush her and start fresh. What I wohkd do in coco.
My cbd strains started looking that, sorta, messed up like.
I flushed her heavy with super almost nothin nutes and by the end she turned around. Which came I handy cause I chopped her up.
Those are lower leaves so all may not be a loss.
Hope I'm not givin bad advice.
Well that's what I was thinking myself too....I'm looking around and getting some other thoughts and waiting for waira to pop up...can't do nothing but a flash right now anyway, I did give her a liter of straight RO water hoping it might help lol

@Roark....buddy...friggin baked and spelt waira name wrong so went neck to edit and spelt it right but still didn't tag....so then....I started questioning myself lol alot. Typing both multiple times and the help tag the person your looking for thing wouldn't pop up lol so I panicked and refreshed the screen.....now it's all gravy brotha....lol...and that's my story....

Back