Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

Oh yeah! Ro water has nothing. I'd bet it strips things away. But I'm a fish not a worm.
All them same. Yes. I would.

Oh yeah! Ro water has nothing. I'd bet it strips things away. But I'm a fish not a worm.
All them same. Yes. I would.
I'm going to try next time I do my midway flush and see how it goes. Look what I got in the mail today roark....
IMAG0338.jpg

I'm going to try next time I do my midway flush and see how it goes. Look what I got in the mail today roark....View attachment 566491
nice dude should keep you busy for a while ive read up some people mix there ro water with tap or store bought water when flushing don't know if it will work I only ever use tap water :pass:

nice dude should keep you busy for a while ive read up some people mix there ro water with tap or store bought water when flushing don't know if it will work I only ever use tap water :pass:
My tap is like 7.5 or more and I didn't even test the ppm yet... With AN PH perfect which I normally use in not supposed to add anything to buffer so I have to use RO. I just add Gen.organics calmag+ at 1.25ml per liter until day 30 then I start 2ml per....using my RO water that is....never used tap lol

My tap is like 7.5 or more and I didn't even test the ppm yet... With AN PH perfect which I normally use in not supposed to add anything to buffer so I have to use RO. I just add Gen.organics calmag+ at 1.25ml per liter until day 30 then I start 2ml per....using my RO water that is....never used tap lol
My tap is 7.2 dude but my ppm is so low it doesn't show up on my blue lab truncheon tested it with a tds meter and it was 50 very soft water

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

What do u do about the PH...I love my truncheon! Call it my Harry Potter wand lol
Ph down the mofo ha ha after mixing all my nute using ph perfect Base ph goes down to 7 (silica takes your ph up) I just ph it to 5.6 in veg after 4 days the ph peaks at 5.9 just done a bloom top up and ph,d that to 5.8 and will let it raise to 6.2

Ph down the mofo ha ha after mixing all my nute using ph perfect Base ph goes down to 7 (silica takes your ph up) I just ph it to 5.6 in veg after 4 days the ph peaks at 5.9 just done a bloom top up and ph,d that to 5.8 and will let it raise to 6.2

You've never had troubles phing the advanced nutrients PH perfect? I thought I read somewhere that it messes it up doing that but I I don't remember how solid the source was or where it was lol, so u PH after mixing everything together....I'd have to check the PH when I use RO and just match that id assume?

You've never had troubles phing the advanced nutrients PH perfect? I thought I read somewhere that it messes it up doing that but I I don't remember how solid the source was or where it was lol, so u PH after mixing everything together....I'd have to check the PH when I use RO and just match that id assume?
Before I started using liquid silica the ph perfect at half strength took my ph down to 5.3 not good in coco it does take a bit more ph down I just mix everything the night before then let it sit over night but don't forget I mix up 20 ltrs at a time ph doesn't fluctuate as much in 20ltrs as say 5 ltrs

Back