Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

Great battle guys!! I wish I had better internet so I could backtrack and check out all of the pic so far. When I borrow a friends internet stick I will do so. Amazing how different the plants look so far!

Great battle guys!! I wish I had better internet so I could backtrack and check out all of the pic so far. When I borrow a friends internet stick I will do so. Amazing how different the plants look so far!
Thanks skull. No need to be over nice to pete, though. 2nd place doesn't always need a trophy.

Haha....it ain't over 'till the fat bud sings, votes have been cast, and dust from the rep bombs settle! ;)
And a mental note...don't get the beat down from Roark :D :D
Pssshhhhh roark......I'll get some pics up right now....I'm having some issues....to be honest. I think it's calmag and maybe slight mag Def...going to take pics now...

Here's she is....day 44 above soil...
IMAG0316.jpg
IMAG0318.jpg
IMAG0321.jpg
IMAG0322.jpg

No shit!
That is a great lookin plant.
Does look like cal def.
That l.s.t looks like its working!
Very nice petey

No shit!
That is a great lookin plant.
Does look like cal def.
That l.s.t looks like its working!
Very nice petey
Thanks man, I really appreciate it! Hoping the Def. Doesn't get worse. I've been keeping an eye on it and trying to treat it. It happened right after midway flush. Should I b putting some calmag in my RO water when I'm flushing so I don't get this issue or is that not recommended?

Back