Indoor DiscretePete Vs Roark

Well @Roark the balls came back to bite me. Guess I didn't pay close enough attention....now I have seeds popping up all over the place, no bud filling out and she her name is Bruce again now and that is over....been a messed up relationship....she/he has now been segregated or off the grow room while I ask.... @Magic may I cull it? Lol I have no legal place to put it without it everything more girls. Found two seed pods on the girl next to her....sour straws has a ball here and theres no Balls on the other plant...
IMAG0388.jpg
IMAG0390.jpg
IMAG0391.jpg
IMAG0393.jpg
IMAG0394.jpg

She looks super great man, even if I made it to the end you would have got me sir! Super healthy plant and she's filling out nicely already for you. I'm impressed bro! Great job and super fun battle....I'll b back for a rematch....

I look fwd to it. Give her a girl name.
This girl is going outside then.

Not only am I losing the battle against roark but I'm losing the battle in my 2X4 tent completely. I haven't been able to pull one good plant out off this tent since I put it up. I'm at 7 fails in this tent since I put it up. That's every plant I've put in there so far. I'm really really discouraged at this point, thanks for not rubbing it in too much roark lol. Cuz I'm super frustrated, not with the battle, just the tent and setup. Got two more girls going in this tent and if they fail too I'm probably going to stop growing for awhile. I've been having problems lately and I can't figure them out and I realized the only reason I get from start to finish is following tangs schedule....I don't think I actually know the fundamentals of growing and what I'm actually doing and it's frustrating to come to this realization and feel like I have to go back to step one of growing because right now I can't even figure out what fucking water to use lol. :fire::face::fire::face: after these seven fails in one tent I feel like a complete noob. Damner I need to smoke....all this been eating away at me and I haven't told you guys but since I see everyone watching this I put it out there....Pete is really struggling here!

Shit dude. And here I was going to rub your nose in the dirt. Now it seems like kickin u while he's down. So this is just a photo update.
View attachment 570615
It's OK just don't kick him in the balls...:crying:
Sorry probly too early for that. Sorry Pete she is a beauty

Back