Okay, here are some pictures of my Amnesia CBD. I must admit I'm getting a little worried with these two, there is tall as most of my other plants and they haven't even shown their sex yet. It's not that they're getting real stretchy they're just growing and growing and growing

I'm still on the four basic nutrients on the Remo nutrient line I use a 15 gallon Reservoir and irrigation syringes that hold 100 ml, so I really should be giving about 140 ml for each bottle. But I'm kind of lazy, so I'm just pulling back and fill in the syringe of as full as I can about 120 ml for 15 gallon Reservoir. I'll stick with that as long as it works.

26cb023f9cfdd27d1930dd7f7832e781.jpg
3c0cf4005f18342fd3280e1041780c13.jpg

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st
Wonder if you got photos

Last edited:
Day 58ish

Here is my competition plant at around day 58 59 60 who knows exactly. She may finish in time for the final photo we'll have to see. I also included a video it's a little longer than my normal about 2 minutes shows just how monstrous all the plants are getting.

I believe the two Amnesia CBD are going to be in what I call Bloom in about a week, starting to get a lot more hairs each node and once they get a little button sized bud I'll consider that in flower and start transitioning. Well now that I think about it I'm on Remo nutrients so I don't really transition the same way I'll just start using the full line.

40f0a6544a1a8abecf06a35461c2d722.jpg
703f833b8f5a58b285b44f2eaa70734f.jpg
64265dc401b6e5047b8a020683113a7a.jpg

Where I'll be Nov 1st

So that plant started on September 9th and it has been stretching from the beginning, literally. I have employed a lot of techniques trying to slow it down including, keeping my red lights turned off on my LEDs. Keeping my LEDs very low and having very high fan speed on the young seedlings attempting to build some thick stems and keep them short.

I actually carried the fan speed a little bit too far and I ended up with whatever you call that vfd or whatever. When I realize my mistake I backed off the fan and I raised up my lights and I got my humidity looking better so the plant started growing again. Unfortunately, that one is just been a very sativa behaving plant from the beginning.

Lights definitely make a difference in how your plant grows. LEDs are kind of tricky because you think as long as you're not feeling heat everything's okay. But you can have some photo inhibition and slow your plants down a long time before you ever see any reason for them going slower. Most of the time I can regulate my canopy height with a combination of raising and lowering my LEDs and some careful defoliation. On the above plant I didn't play some tying down and a little bit of LST along with some very high stress training and she still took off.

LEDs often will show calcium deficiencies when they're too low. So when you see a lot of guys really heavily hitting their calcium they might actually be stunting their plants a little bit with their lights being too low and then trying to make up for it with the calcium. I found over time that you can experience all kinds of strange deficiencies by your lights being too low. At least with LEDs

Where I'll be Nov 1st

Good point on the calcium deficiencies @jingo. I've definitely seen the calcium and magnesium deficiencies under our and other LEDs. They just tend to drink it up. Always good to watch your PH levels to make sure there is no nutrient lockout, watch for any deficiencies and add the nutes accordingly.

Back