damn bro, that thing ever gonna stop? like to hit the 1lb+ on then CBD's don't ya?
I'm going to have to hear from @Dinafem-Mark on what kind of buds they put on, If they're like the haze CBD then this plant might just barely get to be a pound. But if they're like the industrial plant CBD then I might be looking at 2 pounds. I would really like to have a 2-pound pound plant.

Of course, I'd have to do a staggered Harvest because two pounds is my limit of dried flowers at one time.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Well I decided to get a midweek photo on my competition plant, mainly because she is growing so fast I might not be able to haul her out to take any more later. So I probably made the wrong choice because it doesn't do much good to grow a big plant that i can't take a good enough picture to enter it.

I have just about transitioned over to my Bloom nutrients entirely I'm still giving a little bit of nitrogen and a little bit more of the micro than I typically would during the bloom period.
0558321e5c0186512dbbf0b180e014d3.jpg
ce49d25cbcd5dd5c1e140686fb626615.jpg

Where I'll be Nov 1st

Monster! How long did you veg her for and how far above are your lights?

Mine stay short, could having my lights too low stop them from stretching?

Monster! How long did you veg her for and how far above are your lights?

Mine stay short, could having my lights too low stop them from stretching?
So that plant started on September 9th and it has been stretching from the beginning, literally. I have employed a lot of techniques trying to slow it down including, keeping my red lights turned off on my LEDs. Keeping my LEDs very low and having very high fan speed on the young seedlings attempting to build some thick stems and keep them short.

I actually carried the fan speed a little bit too far and I ended up with whatever you call that vfd or whatever. When I realize my mistake I backed off the fan and I raised up my lights and I got my humidity looking better so the plant started growing again. Unfortunately, that one is just been a very sativa behaving plant from the beginning.

Lights definitely make a difference in how your plant grows. LEDs are kind of tricky because you think as long as you're not feeling heat everything's okay. But you can have some photo inhibition and slow your plants down a long time before you ever see any reason for them going slower. Most of the time I can regulate my canopy height with a combination of raising and lowering my LEDs and some careful defoliation. On the above plant I didn't play some tying down and a little bit of LST along with some very high stress training and she still took off.

LEDs often will show calcium deficiencies when they're too low. So when you see a lot of guys really heavily hitting their calcium they might actually be stunting their plants a little bit with their lights being too low and then trying to make up for it with the calcium. I found over time that you can experience all kinds of strange deficiencies by your lights being too low. At least with LEDs

Where I'll be Nov 1st

ok guys so the Cheese CBD is on flush , her runoff PPM came out to 250 so we will have a nice smoke when shes done.
she also smells like a creamy sweet berry which is just to die for
DSCN8621.JPG
DSCN8622.JPG
DSCN8623.JPG
DSCN8626.JPG
DSCN8627.JPG
DSCN8629.JPG
DSCN8630.JPG
DSCN8631.JPG
DSCN8632.JPG
DSCN8633.JPG
RSCN8635.JPG

Okay, here are some pictures of my Amnesia CBD. I must admit I'm getting a little worried with these two, there is tall as most of my other plants and they haven't even shown their sex yet. It's not that they're getting real stretchy they're just growing and growing and growing

I'm still on the four basic nutrients on the Remo nutrient line I use a 15 gallon Reservoir and irrigation syringes that hold 100 ml, so I really should be giving about 140 ml for each bottle. But I'm kind of lazy, so I'm just pulling back and fill in the syringe of as full as I can about 120 ml for 15 gallon Reservoir. I'll stick with that as long as it works.

26cb023f9cfdd27d1930dd7f7832e781.jpg
3c0cf4005f18342fd3280e1041780c13.jpg

Where I'll be Nov 1st

Back