Don't go out of your way pal I was just curious and thanks your a top fella

Jarred them a day ago or so. Can't really remember. RH this morning was at late 60s to 70 so a few more days to settle around 62%.

Current weight is 223.6g. I did not trim much. Anything loaded with trichs are left on.
bcf60986ae40a25970d31c93df06f6fc.jpg

The above are 2 x 2L and 1 x 1L Ikea jars. Just wanna make sure I get this done. I just marked the weight of each empty jars on that small little Ikea sticker. Then weigh with buds in it. These are the only 3 marked. Hope I remember to mark them all once the others are empty...lol

Jarred them a day ago or so. Can't really remember. RH this morning was at late 60s to 70 so a few more days to settle around 62%.

Current weight is 223.6g. I did not trim much. Anything loaded with trichs are left on.

The above are 2 x 2L and 1 x 1L Ikea jars. Just wanna make sure I get this done. I just marked the weight of each empty jars on that small little Ikea sticker. Then weigh with buds in it. These are the only 3 marked. Hope I remember to mark them all once the others are empty...lol
Wow ... beautiful!

Nice haul pal you done a super job on her

winner is
1st @Equatorial
2nd @Only1Sky
3rd @St. Tom
congratulations everyone

Great! Instead of bragging to my wife for a week, I'm gonna be bragging about my double champ till 1st of Jan 2019, just so it feels like a year has passed! Lol

This is what happens when you grow in a dick of a country. I can only brag to my wife who does not partake. It drives her nuts lol

@Equatorial LED Grower of the Year 2018 ........:cheersmate:..CONGRATULATIONS

I'll be sticking you a shiney new badge shortly and a big slew of plus rep...don't tell your wife about the Winners Hug....:bighug:

What Panel did you do it with...?

Great! Instead of bragging to my wife for a week, I'm gonna be bragging about my double champ till 1st of Jan 2019, just so it feels like a year has passed! Lol

This is what happens when you grow in a dick of a country. I can only brag to my wife who does not partake. It drives her nuts lol

Congrats again @Equatorial :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you deserve it, buddy! Make your wife get on here so we can tell her how good you are. :rofl:

@Only1Sky :bighug:@St. Tom :bighug:CONGRATULATIONS.

You are both having a really Good Growing year huh....?:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Can you let me know your panels please...?

Back