@Equatorial LED Grower of the Year 2018 ........:cheersmate:..CONGRATULATIONS

I'll be sticking you a shiney new badge shortly and a big slew of plus rep...don't tell your wife about the Winners Hug....:bighug:

What Panel did you do it with...?

My wife would be cool with even a kiss! *hint* LOL I don't think I've ever seen her get jealous. She knows she is stuck with me lol! I made her promise!

My lights are Quantum Boards and if I'm not allowed to use that name cos I did not buy them direct from HLG, then lets just say I bought PCB boards with a heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver.

Mine are 800 boards but the diodes would be the same as those used by AFN vendors such as Folux, Chilled, Timber, Invisible Sun etc. Its just a matter of diff sized boards with different amount of diodes. Same thing really.

New upgrades are coming soon in 2019 so those who want the latest offering from Samsung can wait a little. Otherwise, the V1s or V2s are more than sufficient and is efficient as hell!
acdce6a7818ee1050304a3ee1ae972f3.jpg

My wife would be cool with even a kiss! *hint* LOL I don't think I've ever seen her get jealous. She knows she is stuck with me lol! I made her promise!

My lights are Quantum Boards and if I'm not allowed to use that name cos I did not buy them direct from HLG, then lets just say I bought PCB boards with a heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver.

Mine are 800 boards but the diodes would be the same as those used by AFN vendors such as Folux, Chilled, Timber, Invisible Sun etc. Its just a matter of diff sized boards with different amount of diodes. Same thing really.

New upgrades are coming soon in 2019 so those who want the latest offering from Samsung can wait a little. Otherwise, the V1s or V2s are more than sufficient and is efficient as hell!
acdce6a7818ee1050304a3ee1ae972f3.jpg
you smashed it pal but im coming back next year with my sanlight for another go but you deserve it i was using a kingbo 900w budget led this time around plus your training is out of this world pal you have a lot of fans me included

you smashed it pal but im coming back next year with my sanlight for another go but you deserve it i was using a kingbo 900w budget led this time around plus your training is out of this world pal you have a lot of fans me included

Thanks bro! With or without your Sanlight, you're always gonna beat my ass 9 times out of 10! I just got lucky this time. Beginners luck or perhaps just a fresh look from a fresh grower got me some extra votes. Ppl are gonna get sick of it next round!

The first time you mentioned fans, it got me a little worried since I cannot afford to be discovered due to security. I gotta be low profile for my own good! How I envy you guys! Even if illegal, its never as bad for you folks as it can get for me. So fans are actually a no no for me. If I can set my account to unfollowable, I'd do that in a hearbeat! Sucks but is a must if I wanna keep my freedom or stay alive!

I'm open for adoption fyi! Lol

Thanks bro! With or without your Sanlight, you're always gonna beat my ass 9 times out of 10! I just got lucky this time. Beginners luck or perhaps just a fresh look from a fresh grower got me some extra votes. Ppl are gonna get sick of it next round!

The first time you mentioned fans, it got me a little worried since I cannot afford to be discovered due to security. I gotta be low profile for my own good! How I envy you guys! Even if illegal, its never as bad for you folks as it can get for me. So fans are actually a no no for me. If I can set my account to unfollowable, I'd do that in a hearbeat! Sucks but is a must if I wanna keep my freedom or stay alive!

I'm open for adoption fyi! Lol
brother im in a worse place than you legally i can assure you that in the uk its hot hot hot here i hide behind a vpn but you gotta be careful and don't tell a soul around you what your doing as loose lips do sink ships

Teeth in..lippy on.......:kiss:...close your eyes.........

67745efe00b4eb89162ee95c59fbf6bb.jpg

Yup...more like this.........:crying:

upload_2018-12-17_15-30-26.png

There you go.....:headbang:

you smashed it pal but im coming back next year with my sanlight for another go

Spoken like a true Gladiator @St. Tom :amazon:

brother im in a worse place than you legally i can assure you that in the uk its hot hot hot here i hide behind a vpn but you gotta be careful and don't tell a soul around you what your doing as loose lips do sink ships

Absolutely no one knows except wife. Thats why she's the only one being driven nuts by me. Any chance i get, I'm referencing my double champ in any way I can. Its been less than a day but that look on her face is priceless lol!

Is there a death penalty for cannabis in the UK?

Absolutely no one knows except wife. Thats why she's the only one being driven nuts by me. Any chance i get, I'm referencing my double champ in any way I can. Its been less than a day but that look on her face is priceless lol!

Is there a death penalty for cannabis in the UK?
no pal not that bad thank fuck i take it back your laws are worse just jail were im from and i think me and you think a like i keep me circle real small

Back