Autoblackberry Gum / Platinum led

64B5F2C1-8BCA-438C-A8B4-1F6FC6FB0FCA.jpeg

Got to give a huge thanks to @PlatinumLEDTom again

I give a ton of credit to your light on this run. And a big credit to the frost as well. She loves the reds.
I don't think it's coincidence i grow my biggest plant after i get my platinum.
Killed it! :d5:

Quick question to Remo nute users. Do you cut the grow when in flower? I know it in the schedule they send it says to keep using during flower.
I would think wouldn't it be too much N with the magnifical n grow.

I stayed right on the schedule the first time I use Remo nutrients. This time since I'm using a 15 gallon Reservoir I can only get about 7.5 mil per gallon in one of my hundred twenty mil irrigation syringes so I'm just stopping at that level and hoping that it's enough. I guess I'm kind of lazy but I have found my plants seem to get bigger with less feed.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

I stayed right on the schedule the first time I use Remo nutrients. This time since I'm using a 15 gallon Reservoir I can only get about 7.5 mil per gallon in one of my hundred twenty mil irrigation syringes so I'm just stopping at that level and hoping that it's enough. I guess I'm kind of lazy but I have found my plants seem to get bigger with less feed.

Where I'll be Nov 1st
Well I was observing the lower part of my Remo plant today while I was feeding and she's moving nutrients around so I will probably go to a 10 gallon Reservoir and feed stronger.

Where I'll be Nov 1st

She will be finished in about week :smoking: bud structure isnt so dense... in space 85x85 centimeters :toke:

Back