Indoor DinaFem IP CBD and Blue Cheese Redemption

i think we long overdue a smoke report :baked: having the 2 phenos to choose from a bonus :thumbsup: variety of stash is a big thing to me.
i allways imagined cbd to be a bit like an edible,a different sort of mellow stone.
expanding the grow space :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Yes, even with the great quality, my main complaint has been having too much of the same thing, which sends me to the dispensary.

I was aiming for 3 strains but the lsd25 didn't grow, and I got three choices anyways, in the end. I am very grateful.:cooldance:

10 minutes and It's hard to type right now, the sat pheno was fast and heady, I bet its THCV.

Ooh, I F'd up! Maybe royally!

A day after chopping, I decided to start on the closet project. I had hoped to get it all done before my wife gets back so it doesn't inconvenience her. The tent parts, lights and filters fans etc, bottles, and everything else in the closet beside the tent is piled up in my bedroom. There are dusty plastic tubs of whatever old stuff stacked in the hall.

I have paper bags of wet weed, a fan, and buckets of ONA, but this IP really reeks.

I had to have emergency minor surgery which put a halt on things until the stitches come out.

Then tradesmen had to come to inspect my attic today. As soon as I got home I crammed the bags into sealed container of silica gel and put an ONA bucket on top of it.

My house still reeks...the tradesmen will report the state of the attic to the property manager. I hope that that is all they report.

My wife will come home to a huge dusty mess.

My paper bag of undried weed was compressed in silica

If I waited, the weed would be drying in the sealed tent with the filter, ONA would have been enough. All my gear would be concealed, and the house would not be full of crap.

Sigh

IP CBD It is still a bit wet, but I stuffed a bit into my little bat and lit it up. Got 2 medium hits out of it. Came on a bit slow, but 30 min later you realize it is surprisingly strong. I started to yawn a lot, but to be truthful I was already yawning at work.

I bought this IP CBD as a single seed from Seedsman. I can't help but wonder if they sent me a wrong seed, because this weed is powerful. What would the chances of getting a high THC pheno be?

So far I have had shake and 2 different buds, and each time it relaxes my body but blows my mind.

I was looking for something my mother could use, and for those times I don't want to be very high. I guess I could say I got lucky, and at the same time not.

So far I have used sugar leaf, shake, and several buds of the IP CBD. Each time it devastated me with a very powerful and narcotic stone which could easily put me to sleep.

Seedsman says that they shipped the right seed, so that leaves freak genetics.

Both the Blue Cheese and the IP CBD are tasty, strong weed. But when I bought them, it was for their stated CBD contents.

Later I saw on Dinafem's website that the Blue Cheese has low CBD. @Dinafem-Mark verified this, so their marketing team must have mistakenly advertised to seedbanks as 5%. (many still advertise that percentage!)

Replacement CBD seeds were promised but never did come. Now this IP CBD plant is definitely THC rich.

All four seeds produced excellent weed from a stoner point of view, but I grew 4 plants and still don't have any high CBD buds in my jars. So time and money invested didn't get me what I paid for and I am still buying CBD from dispensaries.

If I received the CBD replacements, I would have grown them, had the medicine I want and gone on to purchase more.
But at this point I have try CBD strains from another breeder and hope that I can stop spending money at the pot shops come springtime.

At least I have a variety of good recreational strains.

You said -----So far I have used sugar leaf, shake, and several buds of the IP CBD. Each time it devastated me with a very powerful and narcotic stone which could easily put me to sleep

First, i realize that there are so many factors in growing weed and its resulting effects on how ot affects every individual differently.
I have grown and presently toking thru mostly vape IP CBD...it is my day time smoke...it is a mild headstone unless i toke a bunch. ...but is more of a body relaxer to me...but smoking for ~5 months and definitely has got better through its cure....in early cure it could be rather harsh which could be expected....hope this helps....but IP Cbd works for my neuropathic pain for sure

You said -----So far I have used sugar leaf, shake, and several buds of the IP CBD. Each time it devastated me with a very powerful and narcotic stone which could easily put me to sleep

First, i realize that there are so many factors in growing weed and its resulting effects on how ot affects every individual differently.
I have grown and presently toking thru mostly vape IP CBD...it is my day time smoke...it is a mild headstone unless i toke a bunch. ...but is more of a body relaxer to me...but smoking for ~5 months and definitely has got better through its cure....in early cure it could be rather harsh which could be expected....hope this helps....but IP Cbd works for my neuropathic pain for sure

Thanks for the input, i.n. :pass:

I regularly get CBD bud from the collective, and have similar results as you do for my arthritis and ptsd. On paper, the IPCBD looks like an ideal day/eve vape for me.

I will get a different cbd strain to build up a stash, then probably give the IP CBD another go. I doubt that I would get a freak seed again!

I do like the more narcotic strains though...but just nights or days that I don't have to drive or accomplish anything. I already had a pretty good stash of those heavy strains- that stash got bigger with this grow :)

The IP CBD is not harsh at all...but we'll see what a cure does effect-wise.

Back